Friday, February 3, 2012

I am alive and well.

Sorry for being completely MIA. Just came here to tell you all that I'm doing okay. School has been freaking me out lately. I had three tests this week and when things like this happen, the week is considered Brownies Week where I eat whatever the hell I want. Literally. I have eating SO MUCH junk this week that the only thing that fits me are sweatpants. Here is a list of the junk I ate this week:

  • 20 timbits
  • McDonalds cheeseburger and small fries
  • Half of an extra-large Toblerone 
  • McDonald's sausage mcmuffin or whatever it's called
  • McDonald's hashbrown
  • Applewood smoked bacon (full fat)
  • An entire frozen cheese pizza
  • Lots of Nutella
  • 3 servings of refined carbs (white bread/white rice) daily
  • 2 Pancakes
  • 2 servings of butter
Ew lol. And I didn't even go to the gym this week (I was studying). Well, okay that's over now. I can get back on track after our party tomorrow. I promise I'll be back by Monday to comment and catch up on your lives. Here is a glorious picture of Karlie to make up for my absense.

13 comments:

  1. Missed you! Im happy you are well, yeah exam and test week can do crazy things to our bodies. I know you can bounce back!! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I missed you, too. So I am glad to hear from you again! Maybe you could skip the junk food and eat lots of fruit instead? That is sweet too and keeps you going. I hope you did well on your tests, though. And the new week starts soon, you can always go to the gym then. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you! And your blogging! Exams and work can do crazy shit! Long as your putting something healthy in with that lot :P Clementines are great :D Gets rid of that sweet tooth and is healthy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back! That entire shoot with Karlie is out of this world :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed you so much. I'm glad you're back! Don't worry about all that junk. Tomorrow is a fresh start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not to get off the subject. I need help, I'm addicted to only super skinny (90-100 lbs) women. I've quite dating (regular woman 125-140 lbs) just to search for a skinny woman. Is this normal...I never used to be like this until I had sex with a 98 lb woman. It was the greatest feeling ever!!! I really appreciate how hard skinny women work to maintain the thiness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post a nude picture of yourself, please? How are your tits? Still too small? Keep up the epic posts:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I MISS YOU! come back pleeeease, also uhh what's with this comment above? cuuuhhh-reep!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog I want you to come back! I just started my own today... Could use some advice. Hopefully you'll be back soon!
    http://thinspoandotherthoughts.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Come back come back and tell us about your sly little move!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete