Sunday, March 28, 2010

A challenge

I think it would be a good idea for me to put my intake/outtake on this thing sometimes, just so I can keep track.
Also, it might be a good idea for me to PLAN things out. For example, plan out what I'm going to eat all day, daily routines, etc.

I kinda ate too much today, despite the fact that I told myself not to, despite the fact that I worked out so hard, despite the fact that I WANT to get skinnier...
What a loser I am...

I start school tomorrow after two weeks of spring break.
I also start a new challenge. A challenge to lose weight. I want to be 93 lb by the end of June. That's about 11 pounds to lose. It's completely do-able.

SO:
Starting tomorrow, I restrict my calories. I will exercise at least 3 times each week. I will only allow junk one time per week.

I will be the skinniest I have ever been.
And I will be beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. i agree! what number of calories will you be able to eat a day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with you!! I'm starting ABC tomorrow!! woot!!

    thelifeofagirlwithaned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna try to eat 500 or less a day. That's the only way I think I can lose weight. I've been in the 101-105 zone (by eating <1000) for too long...

    ReplyDelete