Monday, August 22, 2011

I Wanna Feel The Warmth From The Buzz I Create

I've been thinking lots about the person I've become and the person I'd like to be. I miss the spaces in between, and I hate the emptiness of everything. We say but never mean (it). I want to figure out everything about myself, the world, and the way it works. I want to have it 100 times better than my parents ever had it. I'm ready to go out and start living my life. I'm ready to make friendships that will last for the rest of my life. I'm not afraid anymore. Stepping into the unknown is part of growing up.
Sometimes we all get lost in who we think we should be. Sometimes we just get lost. There's nothing wrong with needing to be found. That's where I'm at right now.

3 comments:

  1. Holy hell you just stole this from my brain. Today was one of many days where I question what I'm doing with my life and why am I stuck? We need to stop being so afraid. We need to simply jump. Jump into the unknown, with nothing to hold us back. We need to live the life we are capable of living <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those last few lines just gave me hope. I needed that so desperately right now. Thanks, you are a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I read your blog, I feel so proud of you, because your words are so wisely chosen, I love that about you.

    And I really love you, stay strong darling. I wish you luck with anything you want to do.
    Merely

    ReplyDelete