Friday, August 19, 2011

Health

I feel like I owe my followers on here an explanation. I started writing this entry on June 28, but abandoned it…Nearly two months have gone by. I can't even describe the strangeness of my life as of late. I am a new person. I think I am recovered. And to think, I did it all by myself. I cannot believe I used to live off 500 calories per day. I can't believe I managed to spend 2 hours at the gym after only eating 200 calories. I have realized that I really am not fat. With my increased eating, I've been building lots of muscle and I look toned and, soon, I will have that Miranda Kerr body I've always dreamed of. I think of this blogging community a lot. I remember how I used to scoff when girls would write about getting better or "living;" look at me now. I remember the mountains of support you all gave me. And I can't help but smile because this whole thing was/is such a pleasant experience. True, ED was/is like an abusive boyfriend, but I still do feel like I'm missing a part of myself sometimes. I'm told that this will get better with time.

I just weighed myself, only for the purpose of this blog. I am about 118 lb. But that doesn’t bother me. I look great! I feel great! I am healthy. And I can eat whatever I want and not gain weight. Literally. I’ve actually trained my body to crave healthy foods, and now, junk food just doesn’t agree with me. (Although, I WILL have cheesecake for dessert if I’m at a restaurant!)

It’s been almost four months since my decision to be healthy. I start school in a little over two weeks. That scares me. I won’t have as much control over my meal times, which might mess up my metabolism. That’s why I’m going to create a schedule based around my classes, so I WON’T mess up my metabolism. Me and my therapist are scared that I might fall back into my ED when school starts. I have mixed feelings about this. It scares me, but at the same time, I am reminded of all the “adventures” I had. Funny, I know. Anyway, I’m about to catch up on all your blogs. I may not comment, but I’m reading. OH, and follow me on tumblr! http://petiteetbelle.tumblr.com/ ALSO: if you have a Pottermore account, add me as a friend: goldmoon77 I’m a Gryffindor!

7 comments:

  1. I've missed you! I want you to know that I'm so happy for you about wanting to recover and be healthy! That's so awesome you're traveling on the healthy road and you did it all by yourself. I hope you still continue to blog because this community will always be here for support no matter what decisions one makes. We all want to be the best we can be.

    You've already got your Pottermore welcome letter?!?! Omg I'm so jealous! I'm still waiting for mine. I'll totally add you when I do get it! I'm AvisSilver171 :) Oh, I'll follow you on tumblr too! (I'm mischiefxxmanaged) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so SO happy for you! You are amazing and your strength is unbvelievable. Please don't stop blogging and updating us. Congratulations on your recovery <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so very proud of you! you are an inspiration, darling! have a great school year & enjoy your health! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my days, I could not be happier for you. You've found your inner peace! That's amazing and I'm jealous. You are beautiful and you've always had an amazing body, so I'm glad you're recovering. Sending you big love!

    Q x
    http://bingo-wingss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am more proud of you than I can say, I really am. Well done. I'm so glad you have done this, and are happy, this post sounds so positive, and it is wonderful to read.
    I love you
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post... I can't even. My day is made, and I'm crying happy tears for you. So damn proud. You have been and always will be my inspiration. <33333

    ReplyDelete