Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Insanity

As much as I feel recovered, I still have weird feelings about eating. For example, I don't have a problem with eating McDonald's once in a blue moon, but I WILL NOT, under ANY circumstances, order it myself or eat it in the restaurant. I feel self-conscious, as if people are looking at me and thinking, omg why is she eating that. I also won't buy unhealthy junk from the store by myself. I just won't. Maybe I feel like it's not "me." By that I mean that maybe being unhealthy is something that I won't ever be able to do normally. I don't really have a problem with this.
I start school in 12 days. I'd like to get really toned up by then. Totally possible with my metabolism. I just need to focus on eating healthy and exercising. I'm going to start the Insanity program tomorrow. For those of you who don't know what Insanity is, I suggest you look it up! I'm so excited for how my body will look once I complete the program!

8 comments:

  1. I heard Insanity is RIDIC!!! I did P90X and just about died. I want to know how you like it and how quickly you start to notice results! Keep us posted :) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about to go look that up *needs toning baaaadly* good luck~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That insanity workout looks INTENSE! Have just ordered it off ebay, although not convinced I'll manage it! Let us know how you get on with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw a tv advert for the insanity workout it looked MENTAL, let us know how you find it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can totally understand what you are saying, I feel exactly the same way. Whenever I am eating dessert or something unhealthy it feels like everybody's staring at me. I think we want to associate ourselves with the good, healthy stuff, and we don't want people to think that we're any different.
    Good luck with the workout, it looks crazy, haha.

    Hugs and kisses to you, dear.
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can proudly say that I haven't eaten at McDicks in five years. Its gross, but I miss the fries. You are so determined, I admire that. Instead of exercising because I am lazy, I eat nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. adds = clicked on.
    thanks for the loveee. xoxox

    ReplyDelete