Monday, September 5, 2011

Whoa, this new editor is crazy.  Anyway.  I started Insanity.  Let me tell you about it.  IT IS INSANE.  It is a killer workout.  I sweat BUCKETS.  And I'm a person who doesn't sweat a lot!  At first I got tired really quickly, but now I am much stronger.  Insanity will make you extremely strong.  Your legs will never be the same, haha.  The workout guarantees a full body transformation in two months.  I have taken my before photos and will be the judge of that in two months.
I haven't been eating the great.  I've been getting up late and going out a lot and only eating 3-4 times a day, instead of my usual 6.  The way I see it, it's summer and summer isn't really ideal weight loss time.  Summer is weight maintenance time.  I start school tomorrow.  Second year of university.  It's going to be way better than last year since I'm healthy and happy now.  Since it's school time, I will have a set schedule and my eating will be way more controlled.  I've already set up an eating schedule.  Along with Insanity, I will be fitness model material by Christmas! 

3 comments:

  1. You are so inspiring to me. Superwoman!!!

    Love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Insanity! That's awesome girl, stick with it!! Sounds like this fall and winter are going to be epic for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited about the pictures!
    Go for gold, girl!

    ReplyDelete