Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Me Being Lazy

Ugh, I'm starting to annoy myself with the way I have not been working out.  Seriously, I've become a slacker.  Which is odd.  I am so used to priding myself on being super-athletic and "tank" but how can I say that NOW when I haven't been working out AT ALL?  I can't.  That means...I need to get my ass to the gym EVERY SINGLE DAY I'm at school.  That's four days a week, at least.  I still look sexy, though.  I'm not gonna deny it, I am an extremely sexy girl.  That's why I'm excited to work out because I'll become even sexier.  Haha.
So, um.  There's this girl I really like.  Yeah.  In my absence from this blog I figured some things out.  I like girls.  And boys.  I won't bother explaining, but if you're actually interested in how I came to terms with this, just leave me a message in the comments, and I'll do a post on it!  So this girl.  I really like her.  A LOT.  I haven't had a legit crush in a long time.  I met her at a few LGBT events on campus.  Hopefully I can make something happen... OH.  WAIT.  

On a different note:
  • I HAVE FRIENDS
  • I HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE
  • PEOPLE RECOGNIZE ME AROUND CAMPUS
  • I GO OUT
  • I HAVE A GOOD TIME
  • I GET INVITED OUT
  • MY CELL PHONE ACTUALLY GETS MESSAGES
  • PEOPLE COMMENT ON MY FACEBOOK
  • I REPEAT: I HAVE FRIENDS
These concepts are allall so new to me and so beautiful.  It feels good.  For the first time in a long time, I am happy.  

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are happy and having fun and have friends and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is a whole bag of awesome. Seriously.

    You are the best!! And while, in the nicest possible way, I couldn't give a monkeys whether you like boys or girls or both (who am I to judge anyone?), I'm kind of interested to know how you came to figure it out?

    Plus posts like that are helpful for people who might be feeling the same too so you never know, you might help someone :)

    You have turned your life around sweetheart and I couldn't be happier xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD
    I love this post.
    Congrats on your happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'm so happy that you are happy. I'd also love to know who you figured everything out, it might help me and others figure things out as well.

    Good luck with this girl, rooting for you!

    bareinsanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanna hear something weird? Your twitter just came up in my "who to follow". How the hell did that happen?!?!?!?! So odd. I'm pretty sure we follow none of the same accounts, either. I'm totally wigging out haha :P Miss you! Hope all is well, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey good for you!
    I would be interested in hearing how you figured out -I have endless curiosity about people's preferences and I'm not really sure why.
    I think my email's on my profile, and good luck too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy you are finally figuring things out, and it's bringing you happiness! xx

    ReplyDelete