Friday, September 16, 2011

Karlie, You Are So Loved

Oh my god.  Karlie Kloss has done a for Allure magazine.  Anyone who reads my blog knows about my undying love for Karlie.  Guys. You don't understand. This photoshoot is amazing.  Karlie is so perfect and so lovely and so good at what she does. And can we all just talk about Karlie for a while?

This photoshoot is my new inspiration.  I'm going to go out and buy this magazine and take it all in.  I've been slacking with my exercise and school work.  Not good.  I want to look like a model, wahhhh. I have a lot of homework to do this weekend, so I'll focus on that first.  I have tonight and Saturday to finish all my homework.  On Sunday, I'm going to the first LGBT meeting/BBQ at my university.  (I want to meet people, I'm not a lesbian.)  Once Monday comes, I am going back into full workout mode.  I will exercise EVERY DAY, with one rest day per week.  I am so serious this time.  

2 comments:

  1. love your bloggg!! im following! and id really love to look like a model also - shes beautiful!! :)

    - missshesaid.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete