Thursday, November 17, 2011

Weird Week

Ughhh, weird week.  Haven't worked out at all and haven't been paying attention to my eating.  I've been mostly healthy, but not as healthy as I could be.  The problem is that I stay up way to late, hoping to talk/talking to my crushes, and then I don't wake up in time, which messes up my eating schedule.  Sometimes I miss class because I'm so tired, so then I don't go to the gym either because I should be catching up (even though I don't).
My date on Tuesday went really well.  I'll call her C.  She bought me Starbucks and we just sat and talked and laughed for an hour.  I had a really good time.  I felt comfortable and sure of myself, unlike when I was with M.  I hope things go well with this girl.  There's just one problem: I can't get M out of my mind. I know we're both seeing other people, but...she was amazing when we were together. I guess I have to accept that she's a player, that she's not good for me.  I'll get over her.  I'll do my best.  I hope I can make it to the gym tomorrow.  I NEED to show M what she could have had and I need to make her jealous of C.  I also need to make C crazy about me, although she already is, I made her blush so many times on Tuesday.  We shall see!  I just want to lost 8 more lb.

10 comments:

  1. I normally pride myself on not playing games, until I did and it fucking worked. There's truth to playing hard to get and the human condition of wanting what you can't have. If you make yourself unavailable to M by focusing on your studies, workouts, and this new girl who sounds adorable, it will drive her crazy and get you everything you want. C should respect you for having your shit together. Seems deceptively easy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think maintaining is also really good. And you didn't eat unhealthy food, so you don't have anything to worry about, really.
    I bet that C is already crazy for you, how could anyone not be. But in my opinion, it's not so much about making your ex-girlfriend jealous. I know that she hurt you, but you have to be stronger than her, and not play that game she plays.

    I am sending you all my strenth and love in order for you to find the courage to get up and do something again. Once you take the first step, it'll be easy.
    Loads of love aswell,
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  3. The date with C sounds really cute and nice.
    I know it'll work out for you, it already sounds like a lovely relationship.
    When M sees you happy with another girl and sees you not worrying about what she thinks of you anymore then that will make her jealous.
    Definitely.
    Not that we want to stoop to her level, you are stronger than that.
    There will be still something rewarding though working on your body and being an adorable couple and seeing M know that she can't have that with you, if that makes sense.
    You didn't count calories and you didn't exercise but you ate healthily which is most important :)
    I hope it all goes well.
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad your date went well :) i'm sure M is already jealous of C! good luck with the 8lbs weight loss, i'm sure you can do it, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I've been following this situation with M, D, etc..It sounds like the date with C went very well - I'm happy for you! That will definitely make M jealous...although, don't do it for M - do it for yourself. You deserve more than her. You deserve happiness and to be treated well. (I'm talking about the weight and C)
    Much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad your date went well :)

    Maybe you can't get M out of your head because you know you can't have her right now? Obviously I don't know how you feel but it's just with friends of mine they end up with the people they thought they could never have and it's never as good as they imagined.

    I hope things work out with C
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your date went lovely :) I hope things work out well with this new girl, and she makes you feel better about M :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So... you're eating and losing weight?? Please, let me in on this secret!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what It's like to always think of someone. For the longest time I tried to tell myself that I truly didn't love my crush N. I believed myself but I still thought of him. Eventually I wanted that feeling of loving him back so I just let my thoughts be and I think I'm falling for him again.

    But if you're more comfortable with this girl than M, I would suggest going along with this relationship. I personally wouldn't like to be in one where I always feel self conscious about everything I do. I already have that with some of my friends and that's one of the reasons why I don't like hanging out with them.

    Good luck with either of them :)

    ReplyDelete