Saturday, November 12, 2011

114 lb

The scale has gone down!  I weighed-in at 114 lb today.  That's pretty good, seeing as I got my period yesterday and I only worked out twice this whole week (I was too depressed about the M drama to work out).  My eating is really good.  But maybe that's because my appetite has vanished.  I never feel like eating...I always force myself to eat every 3 hours because I know I have to.  The M drama has been resolved.  On Thursday night, I sent her a long-ass essay apologizing and explaining my situation.  She replied on Facebook chat last night saying that she accepts my apology.  Then she apologized for her part, which pleased me.  Soon we were chatting like we did before we got together.  She asked me if I was seeing this girl because she noticed our fb posts.  (So she's creeping my fb, eh...) I didn't say anything, but my sneakiness caused M to believe that we're seeing each other and that I've kissed her.  M has a girlfriend now, so I'm glad she thinks I've kissed this girl.
Eventually we got on webcam on Skype, and we started laughing and created a kissing map, starting with us, showing how we've indirectly kissed almost everyone in the LGBT group on campus. We had a lot of fun doing it. Pretty soon, it felt like we were talking the way we did when we were together.  I was like, what's she playing at!?  We're FRIENDS...I was finding it all very funny and I just went with it. She admitted that she considered me a girlfriend, which shocked me.  By 1AM, she was sending me depressing-as-hell videos on youtube, and was like, "watch this with me."  So we'd watch these videos together and she'd be on the verge of tears, her eyes all watery and red.  She wanted to get emotional with me, cry with me.  I didn't know what to think.  We talked until 2:45 AM.  It would've gone on had I not stopped it.  What's making me feel weird, is that she has a girlfriend.  If I were her girlfriend, I would NOT want her talking the way she did with me last night to another girl.
Whatever.  I have a date on Tuesday with this new girl.  I'm happy that there's no more drama.  I actually slept last night, for the first time in a week.  I am losing weight at a healthy pace.  Next week will be awesome.  I'll be working out everyday.  I've dropped chemistry, so that stress is gone.  Life is beautiful once more.

10 comments:

  1. I love that last sentece. You deserve happiness, it should stay in your life.
    I am also really proud that you are eating even though you don't feel like it. That shows how responsible you are.

    I love you dearly. You deserve for happiness to be in your life everday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really pleased for you that you resolved the M thing - even if you have fallen into somewhat of a 'grey area' ! Isn't it a great feeling when the scale goes down a little more each day? I've had that too recently - it makes me feel accomplished each morning :)

    Glad you're on the up dear xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always found it curious how girls-seeking-girls seem to find new squeezes so quickly. Not necessarily after a previous one, just in general. I'm glad you have a new date! Trust, you're perfect. Have a good time!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow just finished catching up on your blog and i'm more than amazed at how far you've come. I can imagine you're already quite sexy and svelte - no wonder all the ladies are soooo falling over themselves about you ;) ;p. Im so glad you're getting back in there!! been thinking about the insanity workout as well (just don't know if i'm man enough!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad things are getting better. Hopefully they can stay that way! The less drama, the better. And have fun on your date!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh you are such an inspiration. The way you handle drama to the way you handle your body. I have lost my body, day by day I keep losing it more. Also I get tired super fast. I use to want to stay up late LATE and talk with friends, but now it's hard to stay up until 12.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats good you at least force your self to eat every 3 hourish. i heard its really good for your metabolism to speed up if you eat small portions every 3-4 hours :] keep it up lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm glad things are looking up for you :) have a great week, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You leave the best and sweetest comments!!! <3

    ReplyDelete