Monday, October 24, 2011

Sparkles

I did really well today!  I ate really healthy all day and I went to the gym for an hour.  It felt so good!  It felt like old times.  I was pushing myself at the gym.  But then I realized that my mind was blanking out and that's not a good sign.  So, I had to remind myself that I have to EASE back into working out.  I can't just workout hard core like I used to.  I'll get back into it eventually.  I am going to keep up this good work for the whole week.  Well, for as long as I can, actually.  This will help make me look like a Victoria's Secret model.  

I went to the mall after working out, with the intention of buying one or two "wife beater" tank tops (those look so good on me).  I ended up buying A LOT of things.  Ever since I saw Taylor Swift in July, I've been obsessed with sequinned clothes.  So every time I saw a sequinned piece of clothing, I had to try it on and if it looked good, I had to buy it.  I bought a sequinned skirt and top and a sweater.  Then I went to Victoria's Secret and bought the sexiest lingerie.  I got the bra in the above picture and a matching panty.  SO FUCKING SEXY.   (I thought of modelling it for M.  She'd love that.)  But anyway, now I'm broke.  Speaking of M.  I've thought about it.  And I've gotten loads of input from followers on her and on tumblr.  I've decided that I'm just going to take it slow.  I'm not expecting anything.  I'm not going to push anything.  I'm not going to get attached.  I'm just going to be normal and see where it goes.     

4 comments:

  1. I understand that, it's the same with me, I've done ballet for eight years, 4 times a week, and then I completely stopped and did nothing for almost half a year. When I started working out again it was really hard for me to accept that I wasn't as in shape as I was when I was dancing. But you'll get to that point again, it just takes a little time.

    I love the bra! It's too bad we don't have Victoria's Secret in my country, but I'm always thinking about ordering something online.

    I think not getting too attached might be a good thing, especially since this is just the 'beginning' of something. I really hope it works out for you, though.

    Loads of love to you, hon!
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Bra is adoraable! I need a new good bra. I don't have enough good bras. I only have one strapless and it's hardly the right size.

    good luck with M, keep us updated <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex says thank you for commenting on her last post. She feels truely blessed to have you as a follower and that you attempted to console her in her darkest hour. thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that picture is hottt. good luck with the love life you got this! <333

    ReplyDelete