Saturday, October 8, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

Ugh, so it's Thanksgiving here. I'm annoyed because tonight AND tomorrow I have to go to a family dinner.  And it's the SAME family, the SAME people!!!  What the hell!  It's so stupid.  Anyway.  My eating is getting better.  I just need to stop eating Ferrero Rochers.  I need to get myself all sexy and lean and toned because I've become popular and I'm a "catch" (and I know it) and that means that I have more of a change of hooking up which means I need to be lean.
It's become really hard for me to get to the gym.  I'm so busy with school and my social life.  So I suppose it would be easier if I made more of an effort to work out at home.  Just because I can't make it to the gym doesn't mean I can't work out at all!  I can do Insanity, ab workouts, push ups, lunges... Haha I've just inspired myself.

7 comments:

  1. It's good to see someone is thinking positive :) Must feel great to be where you are right now, embrace it :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positivity for the win! (gosh that sounds unintelligent)

    I love your blog, don't ever stop writing.

    Xx. Lillie

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuck thanksgiving and ALL the family time and ALL of those fucking meals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you're happier now :) I am always doing yoga in my dorm room since the gym is all the way across campus. Try TaraStilesYoga on youtube, she's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luckily for me this year I only have one dinner (not 3 like typical for me). Tomorrow is D-day for me. I'm sure we will both make it through just fine. Think of these two days as metabolism boosters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugh i know, i had three thanksgivings this weekend, saturday sunday and monday, and i have another next sunday. just restricting myself extra hard til sunday to get rid of/prevent damage.. but there is no way your picture is you! i am so jealous! i'm also 5'4" but i'm 98 lbs.. and i don't even look that thin at all. weird. but incredibly jealous.
    (love your blog by the way)

    ReplyDelete