Monday, October 10, 2011

New Plan

I've realized that I've been eating too many carbs and not enough veggies/fruits.  Maybe that's why I'm always so lazy.  I don't know what my weight is, but I'm thinking that I want to lose 5 lb.  I'll weigh in tomorrow morning.  Lately my eating has been really sporadic.  Not good.  So starting today, I'm going to make sure I eat every 2-3 hours without fail.  I also need to make sure that most of what I eat is 100% whole grain.  I've been slacking in that category... The plan in short: whole grains and mostly fruits and veggies.
So I'll be totally healthy today.  I'll go to the gym for an hour Tuesday- Friday.  I'll aim for at least 4 days/week at the gym.  (I only went once last week because I was so busy, haha.)  I really want to tone up my tummy and slim down my thighs.  My arms are okay, they've always been pretty slim and naturally toned (like Karlie's!)..    Okay, so whatever I weigh in at tomorrow, I have to lose 5 lb within two weeks-ish.  I've been flirting a lot with this really cute girl (even straight girls would think she's adorbz) and I'm pretty sure something's gonna happen soon, so I don't wanna be flab for her.  Haha.

5 comments:

  1. Wow...sounds like you've got everything planned out well! And a new girl? ;) All sounds pretty good to me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey... we are around the same size right now. I am 118-120; goal 115. right now.. haha. 110, 107, 104, 101.... but anyway... we need to do this!! im fasting today, but then i'm going to start eating a little tiny bit very often. i gym at least 4x/week too!! :) yay, twins! haha... just kidding, way corny.

    BEST of luck to you though... maybe we can do this together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok I just don't get it, I am a bit taller, like 5'5 and I weigh 95 pounds. I am not skinny though, like I have boobs and a pinchable stomach and I just don't get it.

    But good luck with this girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veggies are wonderful!! Aim for healthy eating every day this week.... I'm down for losing 5 lbs in two weeks with you.
    Also, good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just now read all the post you published while I was gone, and I read that one about you liking girls and boys, which explained a lot. I was pretty confused at first because I just read your recent post, but now it figures. I'm very proud that you're strong enough to say this out loud, I bet many people are not confident enough to do so.
    And I wish you a lot of luck with that girl, keep us updated!

    Also, it's a good idea too include a lot of fruits and veggies in your meals, so good luck with that aswell.

    All my best wishes to you, hon.
    Merely

    ReplyDelete