Saturday, October 22, 2011

Time To Get Back On Track

Weighed in this morning at 116.2 lb.  Lighter than I thought I'd be.  I want to lose 5 lb.  The problem is that I never allow myself to go to the gym because I haven't done my homework.  This weekend, I plan to catch up on all my homework (or at least MOST of it).  That way, I can go to the gym (without feeling guilty) five days per week, like I did last year.  As well, my sleeping pattern needs to be fixed.  I've been going to bed at 2 AM this whole week, which is making me very tired and moody and lazy.  When I'm tired, I eat a lot of junk and am really unhealthy, and I won't exercise.  So, another goal for this week is to go to bed by 11:30 every night.  In the past, I've found that when I get enough sleep, I don't crave as much food.  
Last night, I texted M and asked if she wanted to hang out on Monday and she took FOREVER to reply, then asked me if I meant this Monday, and then, a lifetime later (this evening), replied, "maybe, what did you have in mind."  In my head, I was like, wow such enthusiasm... Maybe she thinks I'm boring or annoying or something.  I dunno.  I dunno if I did something wrong or... In any case, I'm not gonna reply to that.  This is making me sad, but I won't let it get to me. 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight :) I don't let myself do anything before I finish my hw. I get all stressed out if my hw isn't done and my skin looks awful when I am stressed.

    As for M, she might be like me. She might push people away after she has had her fun. You should keep her entertained, try and be more interesting than her and always say awesome things :P I don't want you to get pushed away because I am pushing someone away these days.

    Good luck, hope things work out <3

    bareinsanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished getting caught up on your blog! I'm so glad to read that life is going well for you Alisha, and YOU HAVE FRIENDS! It made me smile a lot when I read that. I have one friend, and for now she is wonderful and all I need, but it would be nice to have more. I'm so happy that things are going so well for you.

    And don't worry about the girl, I'm sure there's a good reason for it, and it can be hard to tell in texts, maybe she didn't mean to be as unenthusiastic as she sounded.

    I love you. A lot and I'm glad you're finally happy, because you so deserve it :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I need to lose 5lbs too and I am going to do it the RIGHT way - working out and eating right.

    We can do it!

    I saw on Tumblr you broke it off with M, I hope you're feeling ok lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll lose the 5lbs! Your strong! I need to get my sleeping pattern back too...It does make you feel bad and grumpy :( Don't worry about M, i'm thinking she doesn't want to scar you, so she's playing it casual, i do that! Just be happy girl <3

    ReplyDelete