Friday, May 13, 2011

A Change in the Weather

I do not binge. I do not over-eat. I do not crave high-fat or high-sugar foods. I have no desire to order a dessert. I do not get hungry. I do not get moody. I am very much in love with life. I am thinner than I was when I restricted. I started out aiming to eat 1000 calories a day, but, at this point, I don't really count. I just focus on being healthy and somehow I eat less than 1000 calories a day, without trying. I am getting back into exercise and I feel great.
It seems to me that I'm in limbo. I still get nervous when my mom asks me what I want for dinner. (But when dinner comes, I always make a healthy choice.) I am learning how to balance. For instance, when I was restricting, if I would have Nutella, I'd end up with a fat bloated tummy. But, now, I can have a tablespoon of Nutella and still have a flat tummy the next day! (Of course, I don't have Nutella everyday anymore. My mind and body are healthy and doesn't need/want it as often.) If anyone has any questions about what I'm doing, just ask, I'm so happy to give advice!

10 comments:

  1. Could you give an example of what you eat in a day? I would love to see it. I've been trying to eat healthier foods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like we're doing something very similar, darling. I'm so so pleased for you!

    All my love, keep it up,
    Adeline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so delighted to hear you are in a good place! How do you think you got there? I'm doing quite well too, however, I do have the occasional binge when I am upset about something. I would appreciate any advice you could give!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats fantastic that your finding a way thats working for you and a healthy way. I'd love to hear any advice you have to give. I haven't been doing so well and i need to start over. A healthy fresh new start.

    Keep going and atay strong. xox ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU, DARLING! You are really inspiring, we should all try and think a little like you. I am glad you found a healthy way that works for you.

    Loads of love to you,
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to jump through the roof for you! Yay!! You inspire me to fight to be healthy and tell Ana to shove it! Thank you so much for being you <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy for you! Keep it up!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling, wonderful, so happy for you! love, aurélie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is exactly how it's been for me. I've just been trying to eat healthy and looking at Super Model diet plans. It feels way better than restricting for me..

    ReplyDelete