Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Community Life

The problem is that I don't even know what to make of my weight loss. I'm TRYING to lose weight, but I'm not. At least I look great, even if no weight has been lost. The fact is, I don't mind not losing weight, as long as I look good in the mirror. It's strange. Health has really taken to me. And it's like everything's on my side. The amount of control I have over myself is incredible. And I can go to restaurants and still be perfectly safe! I never go overboard because I have secured control. So, I come here, on this site, and I don't know what to say. All I know is that support is always here and that you are all the most wonderful people I know of.
I got a one-month gym membership yesterday, and I plan on going everyday until it expires. My goal used to be model-thin. But now, I just want to look like a Victoria's Secret angel. And to be completely honest, I could get there by June/July. I'm capable. I guess, with this entry, I was trying to say that I don't know if I fit in here (in this community) as much as I used to. But I'll continue to have this blog, no matter what. It's an outlet. xx

3 comments:

  1. Vickys secret girls are hot, that is an awesome goal. You can totally do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you - you've made leaps and bounds! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't it be awesome to look like one of the Angels! I'm very happy that you are satisfied with yourself, that's the only thing that matters!

    All my love to you,
    Merely

    ReplyDelete