Saturday, May 7, 2011

New Perspective

The strangest of things is happening to me. For the past month, extreme laziness has overtaken me. I have not gone outside in 3 weeks. I have not exercised, in the slightest, in 4 weeks. I have been maintaining my weight by eating like a normal healthy person; it is so strange, so foreign to me. I haven't been updating as much because nothing new or interesting has been happening to me. But I'm getting bored of that. Shocker. Haha. I want to start successfully losing weight again. So today, I'm ACTUALLY going to exercise. It's the most beautiful day and I want to create happy memories for myself.
I was going though my old journals the other day, from when I was really really thin. I've decided to do things similar to what I did back then. I'm keeping my calories between 800-1000 per day, eating every 2 hours, and eating whole foods, mostly fruits and vegetables and lean protein. I am always satisfied and I never crave. It's quite a beautiful thing. AND my tummy is flat and never bloated. Truth be told, I want to prove to myself how STRONG I can become. My hatred for my parents does not have to consume me; I can become thin at the same time.

6 comments:

  1. sounds like a lovely plan. good luck and I hope everything goes as you whish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I'd drop by, just to say I love you Alisha
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your plan and have a beautiful day.
    I love your blog.
    Stay strong.♥
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about being lazy, it's normal, we all have these phases.
    I'm glad you're having the strength to start again. You'll succeed, you're always so positive.

    Wish you all the best, darling
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  5. You inspire me. I deleted my tumblr by the way...long story..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am curious to know, how you girls manage to stay, not bloated. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete