Friday, April 29, 2011

25 Days Left

There are 25 days until my 19th birthday. I would like to look at least decent by then. I may not make 93 lb by then, but I can try to make it to 105. I don't know what my weight is, but I'm going to assume it's 114 lb. Ever since I finished school, my mind has shut down completely. My head is extremely heavy. I cannot think, read, write, move... I am overcome with extreme laziness. My body has lost all of its tone due to lack of exercise/movement. But I am eating really healthy so I'm not gaining weight. I just really wish I had the motivation to exercise...I suppose I'll get it eventually.
I think today I'll do some Pilates. Any exercise is better than nothing. I want to be happy. So I'm doing this. I think I could be really really pretty if I was thinner. I know I could be. So I'm doing this.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck girl! I'm glad you're back, as I am too! ((: I am also trying to eat healthy instead of eating barely anything and the bits I do eat is junk. It just makes your body feel better. Thanks for the inspiration (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. today i think i'll do some pilates too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Alisha. It's me, Sara. You might not remember me since you have like a billion followers but I'm also on your tumblr and my blog is Breaking Free. I'm sort of coming back to blogger, I just started tumblr.
    Want to be buddies? haha
    I wish you all the best in your goals. :)

    ReplyDelete