Sunday, April 10, 2011

It Begins Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the day I ease my way into independence, into complete control over my life. I can do this. I can make myself my own. I can be thin. I can lose 10 lb in two weeks. I am strong. I have done it before and I will do it again. No more failing. I am making myself new. I will be everything I have ever wanted to be. Tomorrow I will write my biology exam, then go to the gym for an hour, shower and drive to the mall. I will go to Apple and get an estimate on repairing my iTouch. Then I'll pick up some sushi, go to the bookstore and purchase Shape magazine, after which I will sit down eat what I can while reading Shape. Then I'll drive back to UTM, go straight to the library and read Moby Dick until I am ready to fall asleep. Then I'll drive home, skip dinner, and watch Make It or Break It. Then I'll learn how to use my Canon SX10IS until The United States of Tara comes on.
Tomorrow will be The Best Day. It will be the start of something new. My new life. Things are going to be different this time. I want to be happy. In 10 years, I want to be proud of the person I am today, of the amount of will power I displayed, how thin I managed to get. From now on, I will never again lose sight of what's really important to me: being thin and in control.

12 comments:

  1. Make your tomorrow your everydays from now on. Be happy, be skinny, stay strong <3

    P.S. I LOVE Make It or Break It :) and sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds amazing. I wish I would have such an amazing day. Please let us know how it goes! And 10lb in 2 weeks, easy :)
    Stay strong hun <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make It or Break It is one of my favorite shows! I've loved watching it ever since the first episode! :D. I love your determination in this post- you CAN do all those things you set out to do. You can gain you independance and your control back. You can lose this weight & become proud of yourself. You're right, you've done it before s there's nothing stopping you from doing it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good day love. I'll be thinking of you today - getting your magazine and whatnot. I might plan my days hourly too!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your motivation right now. Stay focused, I know you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so motivational! thank you! xx

    HB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds amazing girl! You can definately do this. You are such an inspiration.
    xo Skylar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go for it, girl! You'll do just fine.

    Love love love,
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  9. thinthinthinthinthin!!!!
    I disabled commenting for a bit, but it'll be back soon :)

    xo
    V

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in the same place you are - struggling to be in control and lose weight. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So inspiring! I hope tomorrow goes absolutely wonderful for you, you deserve it! xo A

    ReplyDelete