Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Back

So who hates me? Haha. I got so many messages on tumblr from you girls saying how much I am missed. I died inside. For real. I got some shit figured out during my absence. And it's only been two weeks. Omg, I'm dying, hahahahaha. Time to do this for real. I figured out that I am an extremely passionate person and I tend to take things too much to heart. But at the end of the day, it's my passion that will always save me. It will save me from things that I can't control, that make me sad, that threaten to flatten me. This is why it's important to find your passion and use it to set fire to your world. The only thing I can think about is making my youth last. We're not getting old, we're just getting vintage. We'll find ourselves in thrift shops and antique stores someday. I'll make this better and I'll be better and I'll be more in control of my life than I ever was. This has become more of a race against myself than anything else. Weight loss is my passion. This is my passion.
Everything we do is watched and recorded, so lets try finding some new exits and new ways to time it all out. Let's give ourselves something real this time. i have to catch up on your blogs. is this gonna be awkward?

8 comments:

  1. I love the fire and passion in your post. Trying to figure out how I can spark that in my life. I feel like I am just here at the moment. But at the same time I do have goals and dreams and passions. I don't know maybe i'm just having a bad week or something...

    Anyway I really like your blog I am going to follow it I hope that is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO glad you're back, Alisha! And I am also happy for you that you were able to find your passion, it's good to have one.

    So go ahead, live your life and be awesome!
    Loads of love,
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alisha!!!
    You have cheered me up so much, you really have. It's 10.20am and I have just woken up - You have brought a brilliant start to my day! Thank you.

    I'm so so glad your back sweetie!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know whether to be happy for you or sad at the mess we're all in. But I remain enthralled and I'm always glad to hear you're ok <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe weight loss is a distraction from your lack of a real passion. It's good to have a passion, but not if that "passion" is an eating disorder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you haven't decided to leave blogger for good! Wow, there's a lot of quotes in this post I loved! Find our passion and let it set fire to our world- that's awesome. Passion is what drives a person to do what others say is impossible. Passion keeps our dreams from fading away. Passion keeps us going when we feel like stopping. Without passion, we are nothing- so lets never lose our passion. If it's fading, we must fight to gain it back. We need to always have something to be passionate about- something that keeps us going from day to day. Right now our passion is losing weights- so we should allow that passion to set fire to our world ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, i hope you're okay... but you know, "we are young we are free..." so isn't it a bit of a shame to think youth should be all about your weighloss? I mean, do you really want to describe yourself as Alisha, things i'm passionate about- weight loss? Please don't forget that there are so many other beautiful things to be passionate about, you deserve to discover them.
    Also , what's your tumblr? :)

    ReplyDelete