Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 3

I've finished day 3 of the ABC diet.
I've gone 50 calories over it sometimes, but I'm getting it for the most part.

Today's intake was 350 cals.
I wonder what I'll be when I weigh in on Sunday...

To do tomorrow when I come home from school at 11:
-work out: 25 min intervals on stairmaster + 20 min strength training
-have protein shake
-make les macarons
-do chem notes
-plot out points for ISU

Every time I sit down to eat, I think 'why am I doing this?' It's not like I want to eat. I just don't want my stomach to growl loudly later on AND I don't want my metabolism to slow down AND I don't want to get that binging feeling. Mais, en tout cas, every time I sit down to eat, I don't want to. I make myself though.

Hopefully, I'm 103-104 lb by Sunday.
Tomorrow's limit will be around 400 calories, WITHOUT exercise outtake.

No comments:

Post a Comment