Sunday, April 4, 2010

Thou shall be thin

I am at my highest weight in a long time. I'm probably at LEAST 110 pounds.
That is so fucking disgusting. I feel like beating myself up.
My arms used to have tone and definition. Now they are flabbly and not defined.
And my prized six pack...
All the muscle that I worked so hard for is burried under a thick layer of fat.

I am perfectly capable of losing the weight fast. I will do it.
Starting today, I am on a diet.
No junk food.
The food can wait.
I can't have it now. Maybe one day, but not until I reach my goal.
Goal Weight: 93 pounds.

Work out WHENEVER POSSIBLE.
EAT MINIMALLY.
NO JUNK FOOD WHATSOEVER.


Thou shall be skinny.
Thou shall not be fat.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya gurlie!! I've gained 10 pounds in a week!! ugh!

    fastingirls.webs.com

    ReplyDelete