Monday, May 17, 2010

My pics and a desperate want

So, that's fat me. Tell me what you think. I can be so much skinnier if I just put in the effort. I think I've managed to get my parents off my back, a little, so hopefully I can lose at least 4 pounds in the next 20 days. I'm going to be 18 in one week, and I'm obviously not going to reach my goal of 98 lb by then.

Here's the thing: I really want to be back at 101 lb, like I was two months ago. I mean, I want this so bad. It makes me sad to think about how much I've gained and how wide my hips have gotten. So I'm going to start eating less fat and less carbs at night. Restricting doesn't seem to work for me. Maybe one day, but for now, it doesn't work. I went running today, intervals, in my new expensive running shoes. I felt good and the lovely weather made it that much nicer.

I told my parents about wanting to go to U of T and staying in residence, and boy, they freaked out. They never really THOUGHT about me leaving home. Never. My dad even admitted that they are overwhelmed. They are giving me crap about the price of residence, but I mean, they're loaded...Who asked them to take us on at least 3 luxury vacations every year? Who asked them to send us to private school all our lives? Who asked them to buy more cars than we need?

I just really need to escape. My house is a lonely box that holds me back. I would love to go away and not have unhealthy food around me all the time, and eat only if I wanted, and stay out as late as I want, and go to the gym whenever I want...and be in control of my own life.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sweety I would give anything to be that thin. Compared to what I am now, you look like a model xx

    And I totally understand about being at home holding you back. Whenever I'm living away from my family, my whole life feels more in control, and my parents aren't even strict, it's a psychological thing more than anything!

    Keep up the fantastic work, you're looking gorgeous :)

    Lots of love,
    Adeline xx

    ReplyDelete