Thursday, May 27, 2010

To be or not to be (normal, that is).

I want to lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks. I'm running and eating healthy. I NEED to do this. I NEED to lose AT LEAST 5 lb. I want to be thin. I want to be envied. I wan to stand out. I want to be perfect. I want to be stared at wherever I go. I want the body of a model. I want my six pack back. I want to be beautiful.

I went for a check up with my doctor on Tuesday. She weighed me. She was happy to know that I weighed-in at 112 pounds. What the... That's probably because right before the appointment I had eaten lunch and drank a bottle of water. At least, I hope that's why I weighed-in so high. There's no way I'm 112...Anyway, the doctor told me that 112 is where I was 2 years ago, before my ED. A year and a half ago, I was 95 lb...I want to be back there...None of this average girl bullshit. I don't want to be normal.

I got Hydroxycut Max Advanced for Women. I started it yesterday. So far so good. Let's see where this goes.

3 comments:

  1. "None of this average girl bullshit. I don't want to be normal." i am with you on tht one!! god how i wish tht i could even be close to 112lbs, tho i kno its not your weight in reality, but still. keep going girl. you can do it!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the hydroxicut! sounds awesome. i wish i could be 112lbs though. but i'm sure you look great! keep up the great work. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck darlin! stay strong xoxo

    ReplyDelete