Friday, May 7, 2010

104.7

Okay, so I've decided that fasting isn't really for me. For two days, it really slowed my metabolism down. I felt it and saw it on the scale. Usually I would have dropped a at least ONE pound in two days, but with this fast I only dropped .5 of a pound. How stupid. So I'm just gonna focus on cutting calories. And exercising like crazy.

By Monday the goal is to be 103 lb. Since my parents are going to a wedding tomorrow night I can skip dinner and work out instead. I binged today: 5 timbits=250 calories. GROSS. So I've gotta be good tomorrow and Sunday if I want to be 103 on Monday. The problem is that Sunday is MOTHER'S DAY, and my mom wants me to make her buttermilk pancakes! OMG I make those from scratch, and BOY, let me tell you, they're restaurant style and there is SO MUCH fat in those! Butter and oil and buttermilk and refined carbs...Oh, I feel fat just thinking about it! What do I do? How do I get out of eating those? AND we're going to go to my grandparents' for dinner. Friggin' hell. I'm going to have to work out A LOT this weekend.

I'm going to start running next week. My mom and dad bought me expensive running shoes so I can start. Actually, I need to get proper pants first...Like those tight capri pants you see runners wear. Also, I'm going to start looking into fitness classes. I want to start now or in the summer. I want to try pilates, I'll look into ballet, or spinning, or kickboxing...I need to do something! Maybe I'll get back into swimming.

Oh, and I really hate my parents. They freaked out of their goddam mind on Wednesday because I refused to eat the hamburger they grilled for dinner. They freaked right out. They are SO ANNOYING! They watch EVERYTHING I eat. Everytime I grab something from the kitchen my stupid mother wants to know what I'm eating. Like, fuck off, I hate telling people what I'm eating especially if it's junk. I mean why does she always want to know what I'm eating. Why does she constantly watch me and my plate when I eat!? I hate her! I hate my parents! They NEED to leave me alone. They threatened to send me back to the ED clinic. So I ate only the beef of the burger. Oh, they are SO gonna get shit from me when I turn 18 on the 24. Then they can't make me go to any stupid clinic or make me eat when I'm 18.

Anyway, that's just a part of what's going on in my head right now...I've got so much to handle...
I will my thighs were that toned...

3 comments:

  1. well if your mom doesnt watch you make the pancakes you can make two batches. the really fatty ones for you mother and low-cal ones for yourself. if you eat them together she wont kno the difference. just make sure you hide the evidence. and yes i think you should get back into swimming. its really low compact sport, but you get just as much of a work out as any other sort of exercise. i dont really like the feeling of being sweaty so this works great for me. and im not really supposed to run with my knee so it allows me to still burn off lots and lots of cals. and the dinner thing. cut your portions into smaller bites and drink lots of water and if they have salad eat tht first along with lots of water. you wont eat a whole lot tht way. and its sort of a good thing if your parents ask wht your eating. cuz thn it shows them you are eating and theyll get off your back a lil bit. take it as a blessing that they notice. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaaank you for following me. How do you get that picture at the top of the blog under the heading?? hahaha i'm so bad at this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sorry you only lost 0.5 lbs from the 2 day fast. that surprises me. but you're right, it does slow down the metabolism so maybe that's why? i'm sorry. =[

    i like laura's idea about the pancakes... i think it is rather brilliant. =] so if you could get away with that, i would DEFINITELY try out that plan.

    pilates is GREAT for toning up. so i think that would be a great class to take. and ballet is great for toning too, if you take from the right instructor. i'm a dancer, and my ballet instructor this year kicks my butt.. it's a awesome workout. but last year, my ballet class was a joke. just make sure you get the right teacher, and at least an 1.5 hour class, and it will be a workout all right.

    i'm sorry about your parents. you turn 18 sooner than i do, so that's awesome for you. are you going to move out or stay there?

    best of wishes to you! how you're doing well. =]

    ReplyDelete