Sunday, May 30, 2010

A sad sad morning

I have not woken up this sad in a long time. I mean, I can see that I've lost weight. I looked in the mirror this morning and was a bit happy with how much thinner I look. But still, I was sad. I feel like a failure.
I have to memorize a 5 minute French speech for Tuesday. I have to START my final exam English presentation and essay. I have to catch up on a month of chemistry. I swear, I might get away with barely an 80% in chemistry if I don't get it together now. I'm slacking off in everything.

I don't think I'll be having any fun or any happiness until the end of this school year. I'm too stressed and sad all the time. I don't even workout as much as I used to. My body is so sore right now. I'm not sure if it's because I didn't stretch after my swim on Friday or because I'm on my period. In any case, my chest, shoulders, and back are SO SO sore! I can't sleep because of this and so I'm tired and all I want to do is sleep, but how can I sleep with all this school work to worry about and do!?

Christ, I cannot wait until all this is over. I cannot wait for summer vacation.

3 comments:

  1. i'm so so sorry you feel sad! =[ but i'm here for youuu! hang in there, chica. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww im sorry your feeling so sad. dont worry about chem. im actually gonna fail it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. first, thanks for the comment. very inspiring :)
    and i hope you feel better! the end of the school year is so hectic, i totally know how you feel. but its almost over and it sounds like you look really good weight-wise, so you should be happy :D <3.
    hold your head high, you can get through this!! <3

    ReplyDelete