Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Take?

Okay, the new plan is to cut out ALL fat from my intake. Like, fat just grosses me out. I really am sick of seeing it on my body and thinking about it makes my stomach churn. Ew, fat. I want to be leaner, so decreasing my fat intake should to the trick. I mean usually, my intake consists of over 25 grams of fat! That's disgusting, especially since my protein intake is around only around 40 grams...

So tomorrow:
-minimal/no fat
-workout for an hour
-aim for 600 calories.

And I'm thinking about getting Hydroxycut, to jump-start my weight-loss. Have any of you angels tried it? Tell me about it, if you have experience with it.
No fat. No fat. No more refined carbs. No refined sugar. No fat! No more self-destruction!

2 comments:

  1. I love it. Fantastic idea! Pretty sure I'm like 60% bodyfat. There MUST be a beautiful thin young lady suffocating somewhere underneath it all.

    Love your thinking, darl,
    Adeline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Good luck on lowering you fat intake. Be really careful with Hydroxycut, my friend's sister tried it and now she has a heart problem. She has to be on medicines for the rest of her life. Think about the risk before you take it, just so you know ... You can lose the weight in other ways, though, good luck, you can do it! ^^

    Love,
    Violet

    ReplyDelete