Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Wish

I wish I could be pretty.
And delicate.
I want thinner arms. Frail arms.
I want to look fragile. Not thick.
I do not want to feel my thighs thundering around as I walk.
I want to be able to walk swiftly, gracefully.
I want bones. I want to be clean, pure. Not fat-filled.
I want to be able to walk around knowing that I am truly beautiful and lovely.
I want to feel beautiful and lovely. Confident.
I want to look good in everything.
That is my wish. My want, my desire. My lust.

I want to say hello to my followers. I heart all of you lovely petals. Sometimes, we just need to know that somebody knows and understands, and gets it.

3 comments:

  1. I have the very same wish sweety.

    We'll get there, I know it,
    Adeline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I do not want to feel my thighs thundering around as I walk." this is my wish.

    ReplyDelete