Friday, June 11, 2010

A Note on Food and My Last Day

It's been a long time since I have actually had any will power. I have not given a shit about my eating for a while. But I have realized that today, I'm tired of eating. I mean, the only reason I ate today was to keep from fainting or because I was bored. Even yesterday, the only reason I kept opening the fridge was because I was bored. How stupid, huh. So, eating dinner today, I realized that I honestly wasn't hungry. In fact, I have gotten tired of eating. I was thinking, "Man, do I HAVE to eat? This has gotten so monotonous...Isn't there anything else I can do...?"
So I think I'm gonna stop binging every hour of the day. Once I bring down my intake, I believe I will have more energy and motivation to work out. Honestly, I've only worked out once in the past month...I used to exercise at least 3 times/week when I barely ate. And I was pretty sexy, all toned. Now, I'm just normally ugly. It's stupid and annoying and I can't wear anything sexy...

Today was my last day of high school ever. I mean, I'll go back for my 3 exams, but today was the actual last day. Me and two girls did the senior "prank." Everyone thought it would flop or be lame, so no one helped. But we did it anyway. We hung a "Penitentiary" sign over the school sign and put "NO WORK" caution tape across the entrance pillars. We bought rolls of streamers, weren't sure what to do with them, so we just weaved them through the lockers and across the hallway to create a maze that you had to go under or over. It fell apart pretty fast as soon as kids started coming out of class, but anyway. We released balloons around the school. We filled up 200 water balloons and when the whole school was outside for the end-of-year barbeque, we got the grade 12s together and we started throwing the water balloons randomly everywhere. A lot of kids (including myself) got soaked and when the balloons ran out, kids started going at each other with water bottles. It was SO MUCH fun. The grade 12s agreed it was fun, not lame. It was pretty cool to be partly responsible for this. Last period, we hung a pinata from the ceiling in the common area and went at it. In my tiny private school, I'm one of the quietest kids, the kind who never goes to socials, and doesn't talk to anyone. But not today. And because of all this "prank planning" I barely ate!

I'm not gonna lie, I thought I'd leave this school with no emotions, no fun. But I had fun today, I was noticed today, I was told I am going to be missed. I had emotions and I had fun today. And I am going to lose the shit-load of weight I've gained since March.
Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for last day of high school! That sounded like a lot of fun ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so glad that you had funn =] and i kno exactly wht you mean about eating so much recently just because im bored.

    ReplyDelete