Monday, June 28, 2010

103.6

Weighed-in this morning at...*cue: drumroll* 103 .6 lb!
Cue: applause.
That's 4.6 lb lost in a week.
I am thrilled.
I graduate tomorrow. My summer is beginning.
I'm going to apply for my first job. Part-time. I need to get the fuck out of my parents house.
Maybe I'll face my fear and try on the clothes in my closet that I have not worn in months because of all the weight I had gained. But I'm 103.6. Maybe they won't be so tight.
I'm dying to get at least an inch between my thighs when my feet are almost together. My inner thighs are all fat, it's gross. Must do more cardio. I'm also dying to get my ribs to stick out further than my stomach, right now they are even. Must keep eating less. Last night I had celery and a bit of cheese for dinner. I sent my parents out on a date.
I am absolutely in love with the amount of control I have over my life, especially my eating. I don't CARE who is upset with me. This is not about THEM, it's about ME.
^She's so pretty. I wish I had hair like that.

Oh ya, I'm going to the mall today to buy a bracelet! It will be a reminder, when I go to my grandparents 52nd wedding anniversary dinner tonight, to not slip up.

3 comments:

  1. i kno its a sin to envy, but i envy your achievement and your numbers!! great job!! show us a pic of your bracelet, i want to see!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. you little skinny-minnie ! aahh you're officially my thinspiration today:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!! U guys r soooo lucky! Just 4 the record:
    I'm 14. 5'8. ~115lbs. I'm so unhappy.
    I wish I was skinnier. My goal, 108. But its sooooo damn hard! I wish I was as strong as you! I've actually lost some weight! Ever since track, I was 120-ish. But lately I've been floating around 114 and 115. I'm happier, but not quite sastified. Just 7 more pound! Hopefully by this Friday :/ I know, totally unrealistic. Specially when its moday. But I have hope! Best of luck 2 ya! :D

    ReplyDelete