Monday, June 7, 2010

Avant Garde

I want to be glamorous.
I want to be skinny. Slim, slender legs and frail arms.
Lately, I have this urgent desire to buy extremely fashionable clothes and a new pair of shoes. I want to SO BAD, but I cannot because I am not thin enough to look good in the clothes I love. I cannot wear a lot of the clothes in my closet because I've gained about 10 pounds since March, thus a lot of stuff doesn't look as pretty on me anymore. So, uh, once I get back down to 100 lb, I think I'll buy myself some avant garde fashions and a new pair of shoes.

I want look thin and classy. Then I can carry a Chanel purse on my bony sholder and wear delicate gold watches around my tiny wrist, and when I walk in high heels, I will look beautiful and light, not like I'm too heavy to put my all my weight on high heels.
I wish I could be as small and lovely and toned as Miranda Kerr. I want to feel in control, I want my eating disorder back. I want something to be MINE, for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment