Wednesday, June 23, 2010

107.4

Purging is bad, I know. But it's like...eat what you want and then "undo" it! Whoa, cool!
Yeah. My sister wanted McDonald's, so we went and she got nuggets, fries and a sundae. I ate some fries, a nugget and half the sundae. I lost control. It had been over 4 years since my last McDonald's. Came home, hoping my parents weren't home so I could purge in peace. They were home. And they wanted to have dinner together. Well, screw that!, I thought. I ditched their dinner, not thinking about the guilt, and went to the bathroom. I purged most of that greasy crap and the the sundae.

Tomorrow I'm gonna have breakfast and just nibble stuff, like fruits and veges, if I get hungry throughout the day. I'll have tea and water. That's about it, on account of I'm really really tired of failing, looking in the mirror and feeling fat, and looking fat.
Last exam tomorrow! That means TONS of time to work out and there is NO need to eat! And I can read all the books I want without worrying about having something else to do. Weighed-in this morning at 107.4 lb. So despite my binge and purge today, hopefully I can be 106-106.5 by the weekend. I am looking forward to feeling light and being thin and having SO much confidence.

Operation Look-Like-Miranda-Kerr NOW COMMENCING.
Stay STRONG! "Fighter" by Christina Aguilera is a good motivational song.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you're doing good though. and i love that picture... i'm so jealous. i want to look like her. ahhh. hang in there, chica! =]

    ReplyDelete