Sunday, June 20, 2010

Expectations

Some days, I just fail so miserably, that I don't want to continue anymore. I think about starting over the next day, but it all just seems so overwhelming and those are the times I think "Fuck it." The problem is that attitude. I want to get in the 90s so bad. I want to lose the fat on my thighs and hips so bad. But I'm expecting too much too soon. So I need to take it slower. I need to realize that it will take longer than a week to see results. Duh. If I am 106 lb right now, a reasonable goal is to be 100 in less than 3 weeks. Completely doable. So losing 2 lb a week should be expected. Expected.
I'm going to try this new thing where every time I lose 4 pounds, I will buy myself a lovely bracelet. I have my eye on a lovely one from Coach.
It's Father's Day and we are having lobster for dinner. I just had a pretty big lunch, something I said I wouldn't have. If I eat too much dinner, I'm definitely going to try purging that. Yesterday I tried to purge some cookies, but only yucky stomach acid came out. It was awfully horrible.

3 comments:

  1. That's a good idea! Rewarding yourself everytime you accomplish weight loss. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so mcuh for following and for your lovely comment.
    I need to get to the 90's as well, we can do it.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. just remember wht you usually tell me. if we put our minds to it we can do anything we want. youll be in the 90s soon. i just kno it. keep it a goal. i kno youll end up doing so well.

    ReplyDelete