Friday, June 25, 2010

105.4

Whoa, look at that title. I'm 105.4 lb!
Losing weight makes me so happy. 1.4 lb less, and I get a braceletttt.
It's amazing how a few days of eating clean and exercising can jump start my metabolism.
These days I am drinking at least 3 cups of green tea, exercising, eating clean, and purging crap(haha).
Yesterday I did weight lifting and went for a run, doing intervals of walking/running, at 8:30 pm. It was so beautiful. It wasn't hot at that time, there was a beautiful breeze, and I passed fellow runners. Seeing these runners make me smile because I know that they're trying to do the same thing I am: get fit(ter).

My parents are throwing me a graduation party tomorrow. I hate attention, but I'll love the money I shall be receiving. I'm gonna avoid eating. It's so easy to not eat when my family is so preoccupied with the guests. I'm going to the god-forsaken mall today to find something to wear for the party. I give myself an hour before I start becoming unbearably depressed.
^I love that picture. It's perfect.

2 comments:

  1. congrats! 105.4?! that's awesome! i'm so proud of you. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!!! 105?!?! i'd literally kill to be that tiny... if i got away with it anyways. how tall are you btw?

    thelifeofagirlwithaned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete