Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Uhhh, Obviously

Okay, soooooo...I just want to be skinnyyyy. Skinny like a model.
I have to stop eating. Like, stat. I CAN stop. I tell myself this all the time. But sometime or the other, I end up thinking something stupid like, Day-um I really want come chocolate and cookies, who cares about getting fat, they're sooo good. So I'll go ahead and eat them..And I won't care about it, until I look in the mirror and see how fat I've gotten.

Whhhaaatt a looooser.

What I really want to do, as soon as my exams are done, is go to the zoo and spend a lot of fucking time in the underwater animals section.
And get skinny stick thin. And I'll have SO MUCH time to work out like crazy. No one can tell me that I have to eat.

Thinspo!

I need more self control.
Pretty girl, when will you realize that if you don't turn the page it will eventually turn on you.

5 comments:

  1. lets stop eating together =] and i love tht last picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh my, I feel you on the cookies/cake thing... during the day, I am PERFECTLY restrictive and what little I do eat is HEALTHY like crazy... but at night, I'm a monster. I stop thinking about anything but yummy tastes and then, in the morning... I hate myself :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the exact same way, what gives? I either eat NO sweets...or like 8 in a row. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to be skinny too. dont we all? and you CAN stop eating! i know you can. i mean who needs food anyways. (im so gla im back too because now i can comment on yours too. hahaa<3) and you can get back to 95lbs. dont worry, with summer hear it will be a breeze. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anorexia nervosa.
    My girlfriend, my love of my life died 3 month ago ....... That's all I've to tell you...

    Why the hell are you telling other people that they "CAN stop eating!" ?
    With her, I've lost everything.
    She was everthing to me.



    (Sorry for my bad english - got better problems here, Im sorry... )


    post scriptum: ...you look beautiful as you are, tell her that she IS beautiful ...

    ReplyDelete