Thursday, March 10, 2011

Quick Update

Tomorrow I'm going to the gym first thing in the morning. I'm making such great progress. I look better, I feel better, I have more energy...! I'm thrilled. I am hoping to lose 4 more lb by Tuesday. I used the elliptical today, which was a cool change since I have never actually used it. I confirmed today that I am, in fact, too heavy for the treadmill. I constantly felt like I was going to fall over my own weight and my body thudding on the belt was throwing me off. I'll use it again when I'm less than 106 lb. I'm going to see Down With Webster on Saturday. I was hoping to be less than 100 lb by now because I wanted to attempt to hook up with the lead singer, Pat, but that's not gonna happen, I'm too fat right now. I've given up bread for Lent. It is a sacrifice I have made for Jesus.
Tomorrow: Gym: warm-up, weight lift, abs, run indoor track for 25 min, Elliptical for 20 min, stretch 10 min. Food: muesli breakfast, apple for lunch, yogurt snack, spaghetti squash for dinner. Study french and read bio. Oh and just to clarify, the picture I posted of the gym hottie is as legitimate as it gets. Those girls weren't some hired whores at a club. Our school had a sex-themed pub night. Great excuse to wear your underwear in public. I really wish I knew him...but as if he'd ever give me a change, let alone a glance. I'm not in his league, YET. I WILL be, very soon. I salivate every time I look at that photo, for Christ's sake...I couldn't stop grinning when I saw all your comments. Love you all. xo I hope everyone is doing well and staying positive!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your plans tomorrow. I'm so glad to hear you're feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for progress! Tomorrow sounds like it will be a busy but good day. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu sounds gooooooood! I would to try spaghetti squash but I can't seem to find it in England - must look harder I guess! You sound positive and happy - it makes me smile! WERK IT OUT GURL!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I'm sure you'll get with him soon :) he's missing out! good luck with the weight loss hun, with your determination and planning it'll be easy <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. you remind me of who i used to be. i kind of hate you for it, don't take it personally i'm just jealous - oh except i think you have friends, wait that makes me more jealous..

    i use to follow you a long time ago. did you end up going to UTSC?

    ReplyDelete