Sunday, March 20, 2011

Why I've Been So Distant/Lowest Weight Pictures

-Instead of blogging about it, I do something about it.
-I do push-ups. I stretch. I do calf raises for 2 minutes while my tea steeps.
-I'm too busy focusing on things other than food/eating, that I literally forget about it (hence, giving me nothing to blog about).
Essentially, I don't even THINK about eating, thinspo, etc. I have my plan and I stick to it. All I really know, is that I have to workout for at least an hour everyday and that I can't eat fat and that I can only eat every 4-5 hours. It's hard to explain. And if I go on the Internet, I just check what's new on Youtube and Tumblr for about 15 minutes, after which I get bored, so then I read, study, or do some calisthenics. I have realized that I just have to stop worrying about what I'm going to eat, and merely eat the bare minimum. Enough to get by. Food was never the problem. It was just me.
Mark my words. I'll be in the 90 lb range for my 19th birthday on May 24. I am laughing at how I used to let food control me. I am laughing at how I used to let little things get in my way. Regardless of how shitty I feel, an hour at the gym will ALWAYS make me happy. That's why I make myself go; it'll be worth it. Tomorrow, I'm going to set the scene for a good week, by not having any Nutella. Anyway, I hope I've inspired some of you! I'll catch up on your blogs after my French test tomorrow! xo Oh yeah, here's pictures of me when I was a skinny bitch. 95-ish lb. I'm in the white shirt. Ignore the strangeness of the pictures, it was after Warped Tour '08.

13 comments:

  1. im glad you realize how in control you are. you deserve the best love. also, you look great in those pictures! you'll reach your goal by your birthday. you can do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so awesome in those pictures :D
    Work hard, remain in control, and you'll reach your goal in no time. Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giiiiiiirl! Update your stats, I command you. Share your skinniness with the universe.

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this post makes me smile. It is so positive!
    You look so great in those pictures!! Legit.
    Love

    ~ Meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow sexy bitch! That's so awesome that you're not stressed about food. I'm sooo stressed, I need to count, plan and update my intake journal every hour or so. I think once I get 15lbs lighter I'll be ok with just going with the flow like you. Dude you're so damn cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Food was never the problem. It was just me."

    You're outlook is something I've never thought about. I need to try just NOT thinking about food, since food is all most of us do obsess over.

    You have motivated me.
    Thank you and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are gorgeous!!
    And you're right.. worrying about food doesn't get you anywhere. You should just exercise a lot and do plenty of fun stuff, so you'll forget about it. And it's not really what you eat, but how much you eat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG you look fucking gorgeous in those pics. amazing. I love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Argh! Always inspiring hun, and those pictures are stunning. I am genuinely jealous right now. I can't wait to hear more :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. jesus, you look so hot in those pics. I was worried you were taking it too far, I see some people who keep getting skinner til they are just like a skeleton with skin on lol. But if you're aiming for that pics body that's awesome, totally hot. I'm starting a sort of diet tomorrow. Basically I'll only eat carbs if i plan to workout straight after, otherwise it's fruit and vegetables all the way. I'm trying to burn off 25 pounds, got a long way to go. I'm going to keep reading this blog for inspiration :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. you motivate me =)

    ReplyDelete