Saturday, March 12, 2011

Keep Calm And Carry On

I have lost 5 lb this week. Here's how it works. I've been eating 400-500 calories everyday, and my only carbs (grains) come from half a cup of whole grain muesli in the morning and two tablespoons of rice in the evening. BUT, I have been letting myself have 50 calories of chocolate each night because that way I don't crave it or binge. I have been burning 200-400 calories each day. I stretch everyday. I feel great.
My parents are extremely annoying, but for the most part, I simply ignore them. I gave up bread for Lent, and my stupid dad was like, "You can hardly give up bread, you're so thin, you really are." I said, "Oh, my GOD," and dropped it. I'm not going to argue or explain myself, even though I have logical reasons. They KNOW that I binge on bread and that it's the only thing making me maintain/gain weight. They also know that I'm not thin, but the last thing they want is me losing weight. Even if I was overweight, they wouldn't want me losing weight for fear I'd go back to being anorexic. Those motherfuckers, I hate them so much, they know nothing about anything. *Keep calm and carry on.*
I think my parents want to take us out for dinner before the concert tonight. I'll get something light, I'm really not in the mood to screw up my progress. I'm hoping to lose at least 2 more lb by Tuesday. I'm gonna burn soooo many calories jumping around at the show tonight...!

7 comments:

  1. Ok, that's amazing! 5 pounds a week-I wish I could do that! Maybe I should go back to my old eating plan of staying around 500 cals and I might could pull that off. 20 lbs in a month gone, just like that! Parents never understand- EVER. It's like they always try to control everything we do, eat, weigh, wear, everything. I hear you there- it gets really annoying really fast. My mom & grandma want everything their way constantly (course I'm too chubby now for them to ever comment about my weight, but I'd probably do what you did and ignore them). I've never been to a concert before! I hope you have loads of fun! What band are you gong to go see?
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five pounds is pretty impressive!
    The 50 calories of chocolate per day sounds like a good idea. I will probably do that after Lent.
    Take care of yourself. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow 5lbs in a week!! you're amazing. 50 cals of chocolate is a great idea - it's something to look forward to and keeps your sweet tooth satisfied :) parents can be annoying but just make sure there are enough public shows of maintenance eating so they will be happy. stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Criiikey! I'm jealous. Ugh, parents are annoying. At least if you can crack the losing-weight thing whilst being around them, there's nothing you can't do. See it as an extra challenge!

    Q x
    http://bingo-wingss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. good choice. i used to go UTSC. complete lack of resources-career wise. I've heard UTM has a really nice campus. I transferred to YorkU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done on the loss. you are so very strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. got here pretty randomly (google searched 'keep calm and carry on' and one of your blog post images came up). still, i'm compelled to comment:
    i work with cameras and i know the difference between looking good on 'film' and being actually beautiful or 'sexy' in real life, which is a whole different ball game. most models are simply way too thin, because jagged and elongated features translate well onto camera. if your parents' being uptight annoys you best be less strict with yourself. stop counting stupid calories.

    ReplyDelete