Thursday, March 31, 2011

Skinny For Summer

Oh my God, I wasn't expecting all the love you guys gave me in that last post! My heart melted! I am going to get back to you on all your comments. I love you all very much. I can't explain it. Anyway. Lately, when I stand up, I get dizzy and sway and go blind for a few seconds. It's a LONG few seconds. It annoys me, and it's either because I'm not eating enough or I'm extremely tired. Who cares anyway. I like it. I like feeling thinner. I like not eating. I like how eating now makes me sick. I like being able to wear wife beaters and skinny jeans. I am getting smaller. I'll check my weight on Saturday, as usual. Once a week is good enough, it keeps me sane.
Tomorrow is my last day of classes. Oh thank the heavenly father I am still alive after those disastrous six months. Tomorrow is my last day of classes. After tomorrow, I think I will just stay in my room and study for exams and just not eat. At all. Only breakfast, chicken for lunch, and an apple for dinner. C'est ça. Skinny for summer.

10 comments:

  1. Getting thinner is the ultimate goal, but please be careful on your journey. Be careful and stay strong, lovely girl (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember to stand up nice and slow:) Your so lucky your classes are over! Your eating sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course. I can't wait to be 110 like you! Wifebeaters and skinny jeans <3 As for the gray outs, well I bet the majority of people that restrict calories gets those. It's really not a big deal as long as you know you're staying hydrated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hip hip hooorah for the end of classes!
    p.s. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing classes. I can't wait for this year to be over. Summer is so close! I'm sure you'll reach your goals just stay strong and safe! Like mags already said - stay hydrated and you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I was finishing tomorrow, you're so lucky. You're so strong. You can do anything <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratz! you inspire me so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you still take care of the dizziness though. Can't keep loosing weight if they throw you in a recovery program because you passed out.

    Good luck studying for exams! Almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Alisha. I'm glad you still follow me because you matter so much to me, I love you, you know that? Thank you
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are such an inspiration i literally cant believe how far you've come. its defo time for me to get off my fatass!! well done babe x

    ReplyDelete