Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lezzzzz Go Clubbin'

I'm going clubbing for the first time in my life. I am so scared I think I'm gonna shit my pants. I'm slightly underage (3 months away from being 19) but my friend's friend is a promoter so I'm getting in. I am so nervous, oh, my God. As fat as I've gotten, I managed to wear something that makes me look pretty and kinda slim. I'm so nervous, aahhhhh! Wish me luck. I'm not the partying type, and I should have declined the invitation, but I acted in the moment and it's too late to back out now. I'm driving everyone to the train station so if I wanna leave early (which I probably will), everyone's gonna have to leave with me, which I feel horrible about. And I am most likely going to be breaking my parents' 1 AM curfew. Jeeze. But I'll try to stay calm tonight. I'm growing. This is partof the process (I think).

13 comments:

  1. Have fun, and don't worry about it too much :) Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My experience as an adult child living at home determined the best way to lose your curfew is to break it at one time spectacularly.

    Enjoy yourself. Burn some calories and break some hearts on the dance floor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy yourself! I've never been clubbing either so I would love to know what it was like for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have the best time! i'm sure you'll love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! You are totally going to get hooked. It's a lot of fun to go out. Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO it's so fun. Don't be nervous! I'm sure you'll love it.

    xo Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love clubbing. I get to be stranger with other strangers. I can pretend I'm charming and sexy and all the things I would love to be in my everyday life but am too inhibited to pursue.

    Take is slow, stay safe, and have the best time ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh, have so much fun! I hope you dance away everything you've eaten for the past week! I totally agree with Tai, I love being a sexy problem free stranger. It's intoxicating. Sending you skinnies darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eee have fun! Let go, let loose, ok? You'd better enjoy yourself! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so much fun, you'll love it. Dance, dance and dance some more, think of all the calories you will be burning. Don't worry about looking silly, I always think, well if I was drunk I wouldn't care and no-one knows I'm not drunk, so just pretend no-ones there - it is so much fun.

    Enjoy yourself.

    Sorry I haven't been commenting very much, but I'm all caught up on your blog now. I've missed you beautiful girl!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun! ((: I've never been either, had plans to go this Friday, but they fell through.. tell us how it went!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have so much fun. I personally love it, and I hope you have an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you had fun dolly!! BIG KISSES xxxx

    ReplyDelete