Thursday, February 24, 2011

Starting 2-4-6

Inspired by a friend who lost 15 lb in two weeks by doing the 246 diet, I've started it. She told me that the best thing is to plan out meals and eating times for each day. So that's what I've done, and honestly, I am so excited. My eating plan is so pretty and yummy and easy to follow and completely fool-proof! As well, I've come to terms with hunger and how it's something that comes and goes, and it's just something that I'll have to deal with. Hunger doesn't tell me when to eat; my eating plan does. Today's a 200 day. I've had muesli, yogurt, and raspberries for breakfast (85 cals) and I just had a yogurt (35 cals). I'm not sure what I'm gonna do, but I can either have some egg whites or an apple for dinner. I am going to STICK to this diet. My friend managed to do 17 days without messing up. I'm going to attempt cooking, like roasting vegetables or spaghetti squash, just to make things fun. Imagining myself when I'm thin is so exciting! I can't wait to succeed.
This is Karlie Kloss and she is my favourite model. Ever. I've been so tempted to do a Karlie post with the hundreds of photos I have of her, but she's just so lovely, you have to post her sparingly...if that makes any sense...I'm gonna tag all the posts I have with Karlie from now on, haha.

15 comments:

  1. Good plan. I've heard of many success stories from 246! You can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good going lovely! Cooking for yourself is the best :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you!

    I just know you are going to do wonderfully!

    Oh I'd have the apple btw.

    Good luck!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome plan! I hope it goes well for you! After I do the SGD I might try the 2468- hey, let us know how it's going for you! You're going to lose so much weight ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't really support the plan specifically, as I'm supposed to be in recovery and that feels hypocritical, but I do hope you get what you want and that you feel happy and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah awesome idea! You'll do great. Go 20 days! Go forever! You can do it :] Spaghetti squash is something I've been curious about lately. I would love to try it. Hmm... *looking into it*

    Go with the egg whites! Protein is better for you than the carb/fiber combo of the apple right now- you've already had some of it today.

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've done well on the 2-4-6, and have been thinking of trying it again. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 15 lbs in 2 weeks! I wanna try! I'm assuming it's just 200, 400, 600, repeat?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the plan hun! It would be great if you could post your plan? You don't have to but I'd love to see it? :) xxx you'll do amazing can't wait to hear how it goes

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have hear that this diet is very good. I've never tried it myself though. Planning always helps me. So it's a good idea to make it in the beginning of whatever it is that you're starting :)
    Good luck, I'm sure you can make it. <33

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've never done 2-4-6 and don't actually know anyone that's done it.. so good luck, i'm so excited for you (: let us know how you go, i'm sure you'll do fantastic though.
    xxx v

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with the 2-4-6. I've heard a lot of success stories with it too so i hope you get the same. Keeps us updated lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  13. 15 pounds sounds heavenly! good luck... and do let us know if it works!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are truly thinspiring and one of the best blogs i've come across A LOT of your posts really, truly spoke to me.
    I'm sure you'll do great as you seem well on your way to awesome anyway, if i was strong enough i'd try 246 - heard alot of good about it.

    drop in sometime
    xxx

    ReplyDelete