Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 of 246 is complete. Total intake: 420 cals. I was so scared I was going to end up having to eat a FULL meal with my family, but I think my mom noticed I didn't eat much yesterday due to the lack of veggies at home so she made up for that by cooking okra for me. She makes it so delicious! And I can get away with eating a plate of only that for dinner. I love 246! I just feel so happy on it, and it's flexible! For instance, I just keep telling myself, 'You can't have that today, but tomorrow you can eat it!' All I have to do it get though the 200 day. The 600 (even the 400 days) are days to look forward to, so I try to stay strong on the 200 days. One day does not last very long. I'm already noticing my tummy go down, but that's minor. I can't wait until real results show up! And I await the day that the scale shows less than 105 lb.
I'm a little unsure about Saturday/Sunday. My parents will not be home on Saturday, but their plan is to have a family dinner on Sunday. Tomorrow is supposed to be a 600 day, but I'm switching it to a 200 day. Just in case I end up having to eat dinner with my family, Sunday will be a 600 day. Last night, I finished eating by 6, and I was starving while studying at 11 PM. But I started playing solitaire, which I get REALLY into, and I got too tired to leave my room to eat. It's all about distractions. It's nearly 7 PM, and my eating is done for the day. I have to remind myself. I will succeed this time.

12 comments:

  1. This plan sounds lovely...not too easy not too murderous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are always so motivation I love it. Can't wait to hear more :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay well done! keep it up and you're sure to see results xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to hear it! Getting through the 200 day really is simple (as soon as it's OVER!) A tip for nights when you eat too early and get hungry later is to have a nice hot cup of decaf tea. Really- warmer foods (and beverages) are more satisfying, and seemingly 'fill you up' faster. Plus, the warmth will be perfect for being cozy before bed :D Keep up the stellar work, girl!

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. This 246 diet sounds great. I'm definitely trying it. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make the two hundred day sound easy... i'm actually considering doing this. And good plan for the weekend (:
    xxx v

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so proud of you, gonna check out that 246diet thingy! And I'm glad it had showed results already - keep up the good work*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done you, your doing great. I think I might join you actually - I've tried this before but the 200 days are when I mess up but thinking, right I can have this tomorrow, is a great way of looking at it.
    Thanks!
    Love
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. i find when I don't eat much in a day, i just go to sleep. I'm not very productive, and sometimes can't work out. I wish eating less gave me more energy like it does you. keep up the good work!

    xo Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!
    I love you
    X

    (Oh you should email me because in the middle of getting back to comments and I'll forget!
    weerach1003@yahoo.co.uk)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you are enjoying your new diet! Sounds like it is going awesome, I may have to try that out come summertime! I hope you continue to rock it! Also, Love the picture you post. I think it would be awesome if you did a thinspo post of your favorite Karlie pictures!

    ReplyDelete