Monday, December 27, 2010

Going Insane

I haven't been on blogger in a while. I've been going as crazy as I was the week before my Biology exam (the 15th). Crazy, because I didn't do any school work the past 3 weeks. Now, I'm stressing over Economics readings, Psychology readings, and Calculus. Six days before term 2. Shit. I cannot wait to go back to school, but I have to get this work done, first. And fucking hell, I hate being at home. I've been binging like a pig. Miss Alisha is no thinspiration this week. My sister is throwing her massive sweet 16 bash on the 30th and my cousins are coming from Singapore and my parents want me to go to their welcome dinner tonight, but FUCK I have all this Economics reading and shit to do! wrefhdjknwejdskgoinginsane.
The plan for this week is to focus on catching up. I'm also creating a lifestyle plan for 2011. Because in 2011, I WILL NOT fail. Things will be different. I'll be thin. Therefore, I'll be happy. I'll be in control.

14 comments:

  1. 2011 brings so many possibilities, you'll get your work done! i have faith in you.

    xo Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. New year is NEW for a reason :) I love the chance to start a fresh. You'll do great hun :) good luck with all your work, maybe it'll help you stay away from food? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The upside: you might be too busy studying to eat, and it's an excuse your parents should honor. Or the holiday leaves you so disgusted by food, restriction will feel even easier at school. You have the want and the will and 135 followers cheering you on, holding you accountable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the parents will certainly like the studying excuse i think! it's one of the best and even better since it's true for you!
    making a lifestyle plan sounds like a great idea. in fact, i may try and draft one right now :) this is the ultimate 'start fresh' moment and we shouldn't waste it!
    stay strong hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes, stress! Yes, hopefully we'll all be a lot healthier in 2011. It's a big year! Good luck tonight, at the sweet 16, and with your exam, you'll do great! Have faith in yourself, you know what you're capable of.

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. new year, new chance to start. This will be your year! Good luck with all your work, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i heard a quote "why do we keep hitting ourselves with the hammer? Because it feel so damn good when we stop"....just plow through. You'll feel great when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you will post your lifestyle plan when it's assembled. I can't wait to read it! We will achieve it in 2011, we will perfect ourselves. Good luck getting all of your schoolwork done. I need to start working on mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Tai. I hope you post your lifestyle plan!! I will think of mine and post it.

    I know you're struggling with Calculus - good luck with that and all of the other schoolwork you have to catch up on! Procrastination always gets the best of me:(

    ReplyDelete
  10. New reader alert :) love the blog! I'm with you - 2011 is a time for new starts. New improvements! Roll on January...

    Don't stress too much about the schoolwork, it'll all clear up soon and you can focus on YOU.

    Happy new year!

    Q x
    http://bingo-wingss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. 2011 will be great, just wait :) Don't stress too much about school work, you will do it in the end :) It's inevitable xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with your studies!

    2011 will be freaking good. We'll get thin and beautiful! :)

    Love ya, Miss Alisha. You're my favorite blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, please post your lifestyle plan! I've also been binging ever since I got home, it's awful. Best of luck
    xx

    ReplyDelete