Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thin=Happy

I think I'll stay in my room all day. I don't want to eat. I want to be light. I want to wake up light. You know. Feel beautiful. I've felt it before. So I think I'll pull out the ol' will power and study in my room all day. I am going to focus on Biology. That's it. And I'll do some ballet and calisthenics on my breaks. I really can't even think about eating right now. I did 72 push-ups last night, and right after that, some malicious force dragged me into the kitchen and somehow I scarfed 2 cookies down my mouth. I told my mother about how my energy levels have been so low due to the amount of carbs/bread+butter I've been bingeing on (I didn't SAY bingeing). She agreed, and told me I need a "balance." So I'm making her buy lots of greens so I can make salads for myself. I find that when I exercise and don't eat a lot, my energy levels are so so so HIGH and I'm in a good mood! So that's what I'll strive for from now on. I'm up-ing my fruits/veggies intake. I want to be thin=happy. Direct correlations.
A couple of you asked for my diet plan. I lose 3-5 lb per week on it. Here it goes: Breakfast is always 1/2 C muesli with 1/3 C non-fat yogurt and 1/3 C raspberries=150cals. The muesli is 100% natural, not processed in the slightest, organic, whole grains, and only 2 grams of fat per cup, which comes from sunflower seeds. It's imported from Germany. 3-4 hours after breakfast, I have a rice cake (40cals). 3-4 hours later, apple (50 cals). 3-4 hours after that, I have a slice of whole wheat bread with raspberry jam (100cals)...4 hours later nonfat yogurt (35 cals). That's it. I'm thinking of cutting out something, and replacing it with a salad, but either way the plan works. Also, I exercise 4-5 days per week. Each workout has a 30-minute cardio component and at least a 15 minute strength training routine. I work abs 2-3 times per week; I do back/biceps, triceps, and shoulders on non-consecutive days.
I have 20 days to lose at least 6 lb. Here we go... And to everyone who commented on my picture, thank-you so much! It takes my breath away thinking about the bond we all have. Really, it does.

8 comments:

  1. Wow I love your diet plan, and thank you for mentioning the muesli and the yoghurt, I've wanted to change my diet plan recently so thank you :) you can lose the weight easy, I'm hoping on losing about the same so good luck! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow 72 push-ups! ...i feel pathetic because i think i can do about 1 perfect push-up? XD i love your eating plan!! it's smart to space out everything in the day and it's all so healthy! i've been meaning to try muesli too :) GOOD LUCK to 6 lbs in 20 days! i know you're going to succeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a really good plan! keeps your metabolism going and is really healthy and low cal = perfect :)
    i've got no doubt you'll lose those 6lbs and be skinny=happy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your comment on my post the other day. I tried out your work/eating schedule & it worked like a charm :) I got 110 pages of textbook reading done today...I never thought that was humanly possible but I just had so much energy (I get that high when I don't eat a lot too!) & tomorrow I'm buying some rice cakes & yogurt, I need to change up my food :)
    PS. You're gorgeous & you will definitely meet your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't comment on your last post, but I'll do now. I love your hair, it looks gorgeous. It is really funny to see the face behind the blogger, but at least now I can think of you, huh.
    Your plan sounds good. Did you do it before and loose that much every week? I wish you luck, and you're right, balance is the best thing, I need to find that, too.

    Love,
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  6. you sound like your diet is on the right track. it is very good of you to eat muesli, it is so so so good for you! i think putting some salad in there would be a really good idea, though, dear. you need your greens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your diet plan. It sounds smart cause doctors always tell you to space out your meals but I can't do that. I have to only go eat at certain times cause each time I am so close to binging. It's bad. But I wish I could make it work like you do! 20 days to lose 6lbs! Go for it! How much are you trying to lose per day or like every two days? or are you just losing what you can each day?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That diet plan sounds awesome! That might actually stop me from binging every five seconds! Very smart :)

    Also a good idea to stay in your room to avoid eating. If I didn't have to work tomorrow (today lol) I would do that too.

    ReplyDelete