Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lifestyle Plan

So many of you wanted me to post my new lifestyle plan, so here we go! The editor was messing up the last couple times I tried to post it... Anyway, this plan lays out a beautiful life. It's what I've always strived for. I hope it inspires some of you lovelies! Let's do this. xo

- Eat healthier
- No bread ever for the rest of my life. It's a trigger food.
- Diet should focus on vegetables. Aim to eat a salad as a meal 4 times per week.
- Meat is allowed once a day, but ONLY if I'm with family.
- No fat, whatsoever.
- Eat every 2-3 hours, don't go longer unless exercising.
- breakfast: muesli+nf yogurt+ raspberries = 150 cals
- Snack: rice cake= 40 cals
- Snack/Lunch: apple or salad or veggies= less than 50 cals
- Snack: nf yogurt= 35 cals
- Every time you get the urge to binge/eat junk, don't move, don't get up. Just think about it. You shouldn't give into those urges. Think about it.
- No one gives a shit about you or what you "like" or what you post so don't even bother with Facebook.
- You don't need to check every single thing on your dashboard on tumblr.
- Limit internet leisure to 60 minutes per day.
-In the 60 minutes: check blogger, tumblr, xanga, e-mail, and/or update blog.
- YOU DO NOT NEED TO CHECK YOUR E-MAIL MORE THAN ONCE PER DAY.
- This hour is scheduled for evenings.
- Exercise every single day.
- Pilates class every Wednesday. Ballet class every Tuesday.
- Work out at the gym every Monday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Min. 30 minutes cardio, min. 15 minutes strength training. Weights, calisthenics, stretching.
- End workout with at least 15 minutes of low-impact cardio.
- Once a week, go for a pleasure run. This is optional and/or for stress relieving.
- Work abs no more than 3 times per week (non-consecutive days).
- On "rest" days, do as many push-ups as you can.
- Try to practice ballet everyday. Even if you come home at midnight, try to get in 15 minutes.
- Stretch every single night. Whatever you do, don't skip a day; otherwise you'll end up back at square one.
- Put in at least 24 hours of studying per week.
- Never procrastinate. Prioritize.
- Read a book every month, depending on length of book.
- Go outside more. Take a walk. It's not too cold to take a 15-minute walk to pick up/drop off the mail.
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep.
- You will regret not going to that concert. So do your homework at go to the show!
- In your spare time read books or academic journals, write down your thoughts, take pictures, and/or stretch.
- In your daily life, aspire to be like a Victoria's Secret angel: personality, smile, fashion, beauty, confidence.
- Don't judge anyone. Always be genuine.
- Always look your best, regardless of where you're going.
- Never care about what anyone thinks. Be yourself.
- Do not be afraid of the world.
- If you want to go to the library, go. Ignore the stares that always follow you when you walk.
- If you want to take a trip into Toronto to clear your head and be inspired, go.
- The answer to all your problems: punk rock. (I didn't want to generalize the wonderful genre of punk-rock, so here's a separate link!)
- You are amazing and strong. Show them what you're made of.
- Oh and have fun! This is a journey to becoming the best you can be!
Good luck in the new year, dolls!

17 comments:

  1. These are great. It sounds like a beautiful life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darling that was so beautiful and inspiring. I love this time of year, because it's the planniest time of year :)

    Remember, just act like the person you want to be until you ARE the person you want to be. That's something I recite to myself a lot.

    Love you so much,
    Adeline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful plan :)
    You've inspired me to work on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds fabulous hun :) i bet 2011 will be the best year yet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lifestyle plan is very similar to mine! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Let's have 2011 be the best year of our lives yet, but the worst to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. It's so inspirational and sounds perfect. Obviously for some people not the right lifestyle, but if it's perfect for you, then there you go :) and it sounds like a wonderful way of looking at and living life :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! You have so much on your plate to do and they are all wonderful ideas. I admire you so much, you are going to achieve so much in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a wonderful plan, and very very inspiring! I'm definitely incorporating some of those into my plan. ;) I know you will have a wonderful 2011! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds beautiful! 2011 will be dazzling for you!

    I totally need to drop facebook too! It is such a waste of life!

    And I need to prioritize more, rather than procrastinating.

    Also, where do you buy muesli? I've found some but it's like 200 calories a serving. Yikes.

    <3

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great plan sweetie!! It sounds like it will be an amazing year fo you =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so wonderful! It' is so inspiring. Just ignore everyone else, focus on yourself.
    p.s The Clash is an awesome punk band from the 70's. One of the originals

    ReplyDelete
  12. i absolutely love it. you're such an inspiration.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! I love this! So inspiring! I am so adapting some of it! :) Wow.. you are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is great, i agree you are truly an inspiration. ive missed reading your posts, im back now! hope u had a fab xmas... havent recieved anything in post yet <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. :) I like it - some good ideas
    I quit facebook pretty much a year ago and now I have soo much more spare time in the evenings
    It sounds like you're gonna have lots of success xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree! This sounds wonderful.

    And I'm really jealous that you do ballet... I've always wanted to but, alas, I'm not at all flexible...

    ReplyDelete