Saturday, December 18, 2010

Resistance

Okay. I've lost 3 lb since Wednesday. Awesome. Will power is at it's peak. And it's here to STAY. I read, exercise, read, exercise, dance, read, dance, push-ups, read, dance, snack. That's pretty much all I do. I like doing those things, so it's not a problem. I've been fat-free for the past 3 days, and that's how I plan to stay. I never ever want to go back to eating carbs, binging on bread and butter, gaining weight...I will never let myself sink that low again. That has been embedded in my mind. Yesterday, I made my mother a coffee cake out of the goodness of my heart. She's obsessed with coffee cake. The last time I made coffee cake, I ended up bingeing on half of it. This time, I picked a crumb off, ate it, decided it was good, and walked away. I am strong.
Tonight is my godmother's Christmas party. Her husband is a chef, a good one. I'm not sure what they're serving. Sometimes at their parties we have elegant sit-down gourmet dinners, sometimes he makes a buffet. Whatever it is tonight, I hope I can get away with eating only a heap load of veggies and maybe a tiny portion of meat. They always comment on my eating... Anyway, I think I'm capable of losing 3-5 more lb by Christmas! I'm going hold my power tightly. I can't let it go, I won't slip. I'll be thin.

12 comments:

  1. Oh my God, your willpower is amazing! You are so thinspirational! Hopefully you can eat just a little at the Christmas party. Yay for the coffee cake and the exercising :)
    Love

    ~ Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're AWESOME. Great job on staying strong this week, and here's to another great one before the holiday! :]

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your will power is amazing!
    I hope you can get evey eating little in the party!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ARE strong. Certainly and without doubt. Good Luck at your Grandparents dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How difficult it must be to resist your own cooking, the warm cinnamon smells while baking and even the curiosity of how everything turns out. You've come so far. You're definitely capable of reaching your Christmas goal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job on losing 3lbs! That is something to be really proud of. how Wonderful! As for dinner just pile your plate high with vegies and no one really notices. Besides vegies are good for you. If you are pressured into dessert, just ask for berries or fruit. You ARE strong, you can do this

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, God, you are such an inspiration! I need to exercise. Now!

    Excellent work on being strong!

    Hey,I need your help! How should I hide my restricting from my bf? How can I eat as little as possible around him?

    Thanks, doll.

    Think thin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are amazing, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The most amazing part of that story to me is the ability to walk away from things you bake. Awesome job girl, it's inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey honey,

    ive got a new blog, perhaps u wanna follow, would be so nice :)

    http://let-me-be-skinny.blogspot.com

    kisses
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. how did it go?
    omw.
    if it was a buffet i would have been screwed!
    xx
    you're inspiring<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. your sheer awesomeness and determination freaks my mind!! <3 you are so wonderful and i know you will achieve nothing other than greatness

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete