Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mail Exchange?

Lately my life has been lacking inspiration and raw human beauty. I need to broaden my horizons, reach out to the world, to people, listen to their stories, share mine. I've kept a few pen pals over the years, and I think it would be really cool to get a few more. Let's exchange letters. They're pretty cheap to send across North America, and not much more for international. There are so many lovely things you can put in an envelope. It's a change to get creative, paint, take pictures, send magazine clippings, write...I'm sure everyone has beautiful things to send! I do. E-mail me if you're interested: *removed*
Last night I dreamed that I was so thin for Christmas, I was 96 lb. Everyone stared but no one said anything. I was filled with utmost joy and pride. Today's going to be a good day. I can feel it pulsing through my veins. Today will be a good day. I am on the edge of my seat with excitement. Who's gonna be in the 90s for Christmas? Me. Oh and an anonymous asked how long I've been doing ballet. I started in July this year! And I absolutely love it. I'm 18, so it's really never too late! I just have to work harder to improve my flexibility.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love penpals. I'll definatly email you my address if you are interested. It will have to wait until I get back from work tonight though (I'm quickly procrastinating getting ready by being on blogger).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pen paling to. I think one of the best things in college is getting mail so I've started writing letters to all my friends at home. I'll email you later today.

    I love the thin dreams. I love the feeling that I have in my dreams like there's no extra weight holding me onto the planet and that everyone around me just wants to be me. I love it so much!

    I won't be too thin for xmas but better than I have been in like 5 years so maybe my family will at least notice that. But whether I don't come home until spring break or summer either way when they see me then, I will be so tiny they may not recognize me. Actually, I'm gonna hope for that. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. be expecting an email from me, i would love to write a letter to you!

    here's to dreams coming true (:
    x xx, v

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love penpals too. :)
    so glad you think it is going to be a good day.
    you sound really positive, it is lovely to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've never had a penpal before - i'm so lazy i'm more of an email girl haha. though i can definitely appreciate the thought of a lovely creative letter.
    i'm sure you're a beautiful ballerina :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the thin dreams! I just hate waking up from them :( lol

    ReplyDelete