Thursday, December 2, 2010

Just a Thought

My parents were putting up Christmas decorations so I decided to make Snicklerdoodles. I had 4. Also, before, I decided that I don't like starving. Well, I've said this on here before, but I mean I don't like the emptiness. I'd much rather eat 35 fat-free calories every 3-4 hours, than go 12 hours without eating. And I've already established that I'm not a faster. My metabolism HALTS when I fast. Not even exaggerating. At least I'm being "healthier", not eating crap and focusing on eating as little as I possibly can. So because of the Snickerdoodle disaster tonight, I'm gonna have to work out again tomorrow. I've been working out like a dog all week...I did TWO intense hours today. On less than 150 cals! I have NO IDEA how I managed 30 minutes on the stationary bike. NO IDEA. I have NO IDEA how I managed to walk around campus without falling over, although I felt close to it at times.
ANYWAY. Should I do a vlog? I want to, but I'm nervous... I feel...too ugly?, I think. My fucking thick-ass hair, enormous bulgy eyes. Okay, haha, I'm not that ugly. Forget it, I'll pick a pretty day and do a vlog. Haha. Everyone's doing it.

6 comments:

  1. yeah! I am so curious about you lol...creeperr.

    But yeah, in my head you have my accent (London) and stuff, it's always cool to see the face behind the blog! I wish I knew how to vlog - I'm such a COMPUTER DUNCE.

    Also, you're right - do what suits you! If fasting doesn't work for you I think it's good you aren't pushing yourself to do it.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give it a go! Post one video and if it doesn't feel right take it down or don't post any more :) xxx stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanted to let you know that i loved your comment about the whole baby thing, we're pretty alike! i don't really want to have kids (or at least get pregnant because i don't want to get fat... which is shallow but whatever lol) but i'm also worried that not getting my period means that i'm messing around with my health in some other way :0 haha and it's true, fasting isn't always the best option... wow good job on the workout though, i consider even 40 minutes of light exercise to be a serious accomplishment for me nowadays! aww and a vlog would be awesome but you should just do what you're most comfortable with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good that your eating healthy :) Your right, eating low cal foods every 3-4 hours is better than fasting :) I think you should v-blog, don't worry what people think, no one is going to judge you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, do! Haha I'm a bit nervous about mine too, but I want to give everyone a better idea of where I'm at and what I'm striving for, as well as a bit more of my personality. I'm sure everyone (including me!) would love to see the same by you!

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please do a vlog! I'm debating whether or not I should do one....I've been in a weird mental place recently, and I don't want to sounds whiny. We'll see :P Glad that everything seems to be going well, and you are doing the perfect thing to keep that metabolism working :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete