Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year

So it's 2011. Finally. Thank GOD the holidays are over. I cannot WAIT to go back to school tomorrow! I've hated being at home. With my new lifestyle plan, I am in for the most incredible year ever. I am new. I have goals, a plan, and will power to guide me. I won't fail this time. I don't even need to say that I've been good; it's a given! Oh, my God, you have no idea how excited I am to go back to school. There's only one thing I'm super worried about: calculus. Basically, I didn't do shit over this 30 day break. I'm still 6 classes behind. So I'm working my ass off tonight. And tomorrow night. One of my resolutions was to spend as little time at home as I possibly can, so I'm spending all my time in the library. I'm going to get SMART. I'm going to get THIN. I'm going to strive for PERFECT.
I cannot let anyone get in my way. I cannot think or care about what anyone else thinks. I cannot let my mind wander astray. I'm working out tomorrow for the first time, uh, in a while. I'm prepared to get tired quicker, but I'll push through it. Ahhh!, I'm so excited to become skinny! I'm also excited to show my parents who's boss. They need a reality check. They need to realize that I'm an actual university student. I'm growing up. I'm learning things they never knew about. I don't need them as much as they need me. (I'm sure everyone who follows my blog knows how much I loathe my parents.) So I plan to distance myself from them. Anyway, good luck everyone in the new year!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds wonderful! You can do this, just keep pushing and pushing and you WILL get there. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sound like everything is planned perfectly. good to take the reigns of your own life, screw your parents! good luck, i believe in you

    xo Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. you CAN do this hun. i love how empowering this post is! you have the attitude to get you anywhere you want to go.
    xxx
    btw both those pics are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and your going to do it WONDERFULLY.
    good luck with everything, my dear.
    dont let all your motivation go to waste. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do it. While parents are probably only trying to help, they need a serious reminder that we are our own people! Not their little children anymore.

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your the boss of your own life, and show everyone that!! :) Believe! And don't worry about being behind with school work..so am i!! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this post, it´s so positive!
    You can definitly do anything you set your mind to, I have no doubt!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. good for you hun :) I hope going back to school goes well <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outlook. I'm going back to university as well, good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete