Monday, January 24, 2011

Let Me Tell You One Time

I have no idea why I'm so sore from today's workout. All I did was bike for 20 minutes, and run 4-minute intervals for 20 minutes. My legs are so sore. It's not like I haven't worked out in a while, I went to the gym on Friday! Whatever. I'll deal with it. Biology midterm exam on Wednesday, Biology lab quiz Wednesday, Calculus assignment due Friday, Psychology test Friday, French composition due Monday, Economics test February 4, Calculus test February 11.
Ohhhh, boy. This is it. I only have classes until March 30, then finals. This is so crazy. Everything's piling up. But I have it under control. Today, I came home intending to study my ass off and not eat, but my mom's car wasn't starting so she sent ME to get my sister from the dentist. I got lost, the weather was shitty, and 3 hours of my time was WASTED today. Mother-fucker, so I binged. I don't even give a shit. I can't deal with wasting time. I can't stand wasting time.
I'll make up for those 3 hours the rest of the week. I'll be fine. I won't let this happen again. I'll be fine. I'll lose weight. It just breaks my heart when I keep failing. I don't want to be sad anymore. I'm going to DO SOMETHING about it. I'm going to PUSH and FIGHT for this. Today's limit was supposed to be 400 calories, but my bread-and-butter-and-nutella binge added 1360 calories to what would have been a total of 235 cals. Ugh. I'm so strong; I just hate how I let emotions get the better of me. This is something I can work on: Emotions are for the weak. I will not be weak.

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all the sweet comments (: I really appreciate it girl! Don't worry the binge is over and Tuesday will be better! Thank you for the amazing thinspo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so so so lovely- remember that being thin is just a supplement to natural beauty; it's also something we can all achieve. We should work on being superhuman- no emotions for us. Emotions are for little bitches who take the outside world too much into consideration. I'm ready to stop being a little bitch.

    You're awesome. I love you. That is allll.

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment. You ARE strong just like you said, and you'll get it all done, no doubt. I'm glad you're letting the binge go.

    Also, I saw the title of your post and immediately thought yay Justin Beiber...and now I'm listening to the song. I'll probably never consider myself to old for Beiber fever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I get stressed out like that, I tend to eat way more than I want to.

    But when I'm really stressed out, and I'm sticking to my plan, well that's such a great feeling. It's like a small stepping stone to tackle the other stuff.

    You'll make up for the lost time this week, and you will have a better day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hate that. emotions always fuck you over. imagine not being upset, or over happy, or having cravings. it would be perfect. you would never have to eat. or never feel the need to eat.

    you an do it. it will be alright.

    damn, your schedule is full. i hope you do well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soreness is a good thing! Means your working those muscles! Good luck moving that mountain of school work you have to do- that's what sucks about the end of the semester, everything's due at the same time! But once it's over it'll be a big relief! Don't be so hard on yourself about the emotional food binge- it happens to the best of us. Just learn what causes you to get upset so you can avoid it the next time. You ARE strong and you CAN do this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh god it sounds like the work is really piling up. i can't imagine how stressful it must be! stay strong. we're here for u x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god, I have so much to study aswell, it is awful! But you'll get through it, we'll both do great.
    Don't let your mom upset you that much, honey!

    Stay strong, darling, you'll be just fine.
    Love,
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm completely swamped with school work too. My professors seem to think it's acceptable for over 150pages per class and have extra books to read in the entireity for essays on top of it. Luckily I've managed to spread out when I do presentations and reports in class so they aren't all on top of each other like last term.

    I can't wait till the summer. More time to work out and just focus on getting skinny. You can get through this stressful time. Time moves forward and then all this shit is behind us and it's a new day. Try not to beat yourself up too much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i understand what you mean about letting your emotions get to you sometimes I hate how I can pretty much black out from sadness or anger and come back having eating the ktichen. best of luck to you

    xo Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  11. feels slightly irrelevantbut the pictures you put in are amazing...
    Best of luck with your exams
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure the binge boosted your metabolism and is better for you in the long run. Don't beat yourself up too much about it. Good luck on your exams and assignments! Oh, and I'm glad that you got help with calculus. It's always good to ask for help if you need it :)

    ReplyDelete